Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Than knowing your borla stingers came in, and are sitting at home, and you still have 6.5 hours left at work...

Will update thread and make it worth while tonight or tomorrow after installing them :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Haha I'd say that's about as bad as it gets. Well... second to having the car running well, of course. Post up an exhaust clip as soon as you get those Borlas installed!

Shane

·
Registered
720 Posts
Or when you sit at working making an excel spreadsheet of all the mods you want to do and the list is $4000 not including any labor (if necessary).

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
KARgt13 said:
Or when you sit at working making an excel spreadsheet of all the mods you want to do and the list is $4000 not including any labor (if necessary).
Only $4k? I could spend that on just suspension, lol.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I went conservative because my girlfriend soon to be fiance isn't going to pleased even with the low low number of 4k haha.

·
Registered
230 Posts
My neighbor across the street has a '91 vette. I think it's a zr4? That thing is immaculate. When I told him I was getting my GT, he said cars like ours are just toys and I'd be spending $ on it like he has been. He was right. Once you start modding it's hard to quit.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
My neighbor across the street has a '91 vette. I think it's a zr4? That thing is immaculate. When I told him I was getting my GT, he said cars like ours are just toys and I'd be spending $ on it like he has been. He was right. Once you start modding it's hard to quit.
It would be a zr1

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Try slapping on LTs,mid pipe,Boss mani and new tune.........then having to wait till the next day to go for a test run because you need a sitter for the little one.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
DDTCM said:
Try slapping on LTs,mid pipe,Boss mani and new tune.........then having to wait till the next day to go for a test run because you need a sitter for the little one.
It's not rite depraving the little one.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm not trying to one up anyone, and rather than start my own thread I figure this would fit here.

I was just driving home from work, made it to the back road where I live, traveling around 45 and it's dark and rainy. Out walks a skunk which then stops near the middle of this shoulderless narrow road just far enough ahead that I can hit the brakes hard and probably stop but too close to swerve without probably wrecking or something if I make an error. So I figure I'm gonna hit it no matter what rather than wreck so I manage to come to a hard stop just before I hit. It was either touching my bumper or just in front of it, maybe even partway under it. Anyway a few seconds later it walks away. I start driving again and don't you know it, I smell skunk. I smell major skunk. And the worst part being my vents were blowing air at the time. I shut them off but it was too late. My mustang barely just got done smelling new and now smells like a god damn skunk. I also smell like it.

I just walked outside like 20 minutes later I can smell my car from thirty feet away.

So there, not nearly as bad as waiting a couple days to try your new parts haha

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm going to the car wash now. It's like 35 degrees but oh well. I'll hand wash it though. I don't know what my options are, besides getting it detailed cause that's supposed to be mod money haha, to get the smell out of the interior. Effing nature.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not trying to one up anyone, and rather than start my own thread I figure this would fit here.

I was just driving home from work, made it to the back road where I live, traveling around 45 and it's dark and rainy. Out walks a skunk which then stops near the middle of this shoulderless narrow road just far enough ahead that I can hit the brakes hard and probably stop but too close to swerve without probably wrecking or something if I make an error. So I figure I'm gonna hit it no matter what rather than wreck so I manage to come to a hard stop just before I hit. It was either touching my bumper or just in front of it, maybe even partway under it. Anyway a few seconds later it walks away. I start driving again and don't you know it, I smell skunk. I smell major skunk. And the worst part being my vents were blowing air at the time. I shut them off but it was too late. My mustang barely just got done smelling new and now smells like a god damn skunk. I also smell like it.

I just walked outside like 20 minutes later I can smell my car from thirty feet away.

So there, not nearly as bad as waiting a couple days to try your new parts haha
Dood that is terrible. I can't imagine that smell in the car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts