Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
n8r said:
Haha you seriously need to get your air fixed
yea but if its the compressor I'm afraid its just not happening lol. I can do without a/c

Dude you are in the South by god So some of the mods temporarily and fix the Damn thing BY GOD!!!!

p.s. Your car looks sweet now FIX THE DAMN AIR!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Well them Im not riding 3 hours with you again in July. LOL nah, it wasn't bad, until it raind. btw stickers look good. Did you check you rims, cause I know we got airborn that one time!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
haha yes, brent's mustang likes to take imperfections in the road in a very violent manner haha, crazy stuff. BTW, don't try to loose the person with the directions when you don't know where you are going, you could miss your your exit (josh and mike)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
n8r said:
BTW, don't try to loose the person with the directions when you don't know where you are going, you could miss your your exit (josh and mike)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hammer:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey if that dam Black SUV wouldn’t have cut me off and forced me to do a basic NASCAR maneuver. I had 2 options get off at the exit and get tagged by the dam SUV and the white SUV or swerve to the right and drive to the next exit and turn around and loss 15Min?

·
Registered
125 Posts
fast64 said:
you need to lose the door bumper guard things!
He already has. We did that Friday.:cool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
woohoo

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
blownsix said:
Hey if that dam Black SUV wouldn’t have cut me off and forced me to do a basic NASCAR maneuver. I had 2 options get off at the exit and get tagged by the dam SUV and the white SUV or swerve to the right and drive to the next exit and turn around and loss 15Min?
:lol: , looks good brent

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Brent, some dual exhausts would do wonders for your car man, thought you already would have had those on it before now!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Brent, some dual exhausts would do wonders for your car man, thought you already would have had those on it before now!
i agree give that kitty some growl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts