Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone notice any power increase, like when you hit it, after you installed the CAI and Dual exhaust? Just wondering since both are on thier way and soon into my car. 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stang, when i first got my duals installed, i noticed a very slight loss in low end torque, but the mid range gain was well worth it. its just nice to see yer speedo move a little faster :D

Just don't expect to be runnin 10s with intake/exhaust, thats all. Induction and exhaust is a vast improvement over stock though, that much is definitely true

·
Registered
14 Posts
i <3 my avatar =P

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just don't expect to be runnin 10s with intake/exhaust, thats all. Induction and exhaust is a vast improvement over stock though, that much is definitely true
Not at all. I know the performance upgrade it gives you, I was just wondering if it was noticable. You live in Chino Hills? Dude, keep checking the news for West Coast. We post when we are all going to races and what not. There is a car show coming up and a race. Check it out and join it.

·
Registered
941 Posts
chris92084 said:
Stang, when i first got my duals installed, i noticed a very slight loss in low end torque, but the mid range gain was well worth it. its just nice to see yer speedo move a little faster :D
yes, dont' get discouraged when you think your car got slower. it didn't, the power just moved up in the rpm's and increased hp, don't fret! (i did in the beginning)

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah, the power gain is noticable with the 2. . .its all upper end tho, like he said. But you will feel alot faster on teh intterstate. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rellik said:
I'll still kick your ass on the track Stang01. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We'll see Rellik. 8) Stock 99+ run high 15s and mine....... oh wait that still faster than yours :D ;) :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rellik said:
You're forgetting your a vert and an automatic
Didn't forget that. My wheels are going to slow me down a bit to. We'll just have to see at one of these races at Cal Speedway. Tell me how that chip goes for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts