Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
It looks like it; when I joined MEVO, everyone said AM was great, Alex (& Dan (who I dunno,)
I ordered, Alex was going to help me;
Alex vanishes, can't contact AM...
unless Alex returns, I'm badmouthing AM, MEVO sponsors or not.
Classy for sure:nonono:

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
It looks like it; when I joined MEVO, everyone said AM was great, Alex (& Dan (who I dunno,)
I ordered, Alex was going to help me;
Alex vanishes, can't contact AM...
unless Alex returns, I'm badmouthing AM, MEVO sponsors or not.

Why can't you contact them? The have email, phone number and online chat on their website?

·
Registered
542 Posts
No they aren't perfect but I'm not seeing any other place that offer us a discount and what other place puts on a car show with over 3000 mustangs and gave over 60,000dollars to the Make A Wish foundation .

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
No they aren't perfect but I'm not seeing any other place that offer us a discount and what other place puts on a car show with over 3000 mustangs and gave over 60,000dollars to the Make A Wish foundation .
LRS has a 6% forum discount for any corral member, I get 10% off Jegs... the car show... that is a take it or leave it thing. Its cool as hell... but I have never gone and I live 1.5 hours away. Too many damn ppl, too much traffic. That's just me.

·
Registered
542 Posts
LRS has a 6% forum discount for any corral member, I get 10% off Jegs... the car show... that is a take it or leave it thing. Its cool as hell... but I have never gone and I live 1.5 hours away. Too many damn ppl, too much traffic. That's just me.
Then you have options

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
Yep, the Jegs thing is a military only discount but the LRS one anyone can get.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Why can't you contact them? The have email, phone number and online chat on their website?

Yeah, i have been trying & waiting & waiting & trying to get my Raxiom taillights fixed/replaced... *******...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wish they would stop sending me 2-3 emails a day unless it has a decent deal in it. However I do love there videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I am also getting the
"Page could not be loaded
The link you specified does not work. This may either be the result of temporary maintenance or an incorrect link."

It has been like that for about 2 weeks for me, it pisses me off too, I was looking at some brakes on there!

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
Nothing is wrong with their website here. Windows 10, Chrome browser, all the latest updates. Nothing has been wrong with the site at all in the past weeks either. I know I sound like an *** but its on your end. Either your ISP but more than likely its your machine/setup.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm not about to buy a new computer that my photoshop or none of my other programs will work on for the only web page out of hundreds that I can't use.
I have AOL & Chrome and I never had a problem until they new and improved heir site for smart phones.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
I'm not about to buy a new computer that my photoshop or none of my other programs will work on for the only web page out of hundreds that I can't use.
I have AOL & Chrome and I never had a problem until they new and improved heir site for smart phones.
Ronnie,

Check your settings/advanced on the internet explorer you are using. When Chrome came out, some of the default settings have changed. In my line of work, I have to access many different servers and SW tools using Chrome, Firefox, etc. I have found that Chrome will work fine on some applications, and on others, I have to make settings/advanced setting changes.

As an example, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome after you start it. Then select settings. then scroll to the bottom and select advanced settings. Then go to Privacy, and select Content settings. In here you'll see options such as "Cookies" options. Some of these may need to be set. Some sites require Java, so make sure that's selected. Under the Flash settings, make sure that the "Allow sites to run Flash" is enabled for some sites. You can always turn these back off when you are done using the site.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

Lol, everything will work on a new computer.

Also, mobile sites and desktop sites are totally different and don't affect each other. Having a smartphone doesn't give you any better chance of loading the site. I use Chrome as well on my desktop and have not had any problems with the AM website.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
As long as you are not on XP or Vista and using really old programs everything will work on a new PC.

However... I still think it's a setting somewhere in chrome. Try a different browser? Stock IE or give Opera a shot.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I am using Chrome and it doesnt work for me, but I just tried IE and it works, so the question is, what setting did Chrome screw up I wonder?

·
Super Moderator
18,033 Posts
Sometimes a setting gets corrupted or some program changes something or whatever. You could just uninstall and re-install chrome and see if that does anything. It saves all your favorites and settings in the Google cloud anyway so its painless.

You should see some of the crazy **** computers do when I get them in from ppl at work or wherever to fix... A lot of the time its because a family member downloaded something really stupid onto the machine or none of the factory bloat was ever removed or someone never unchecked the install "whatever" toolbar when doing Java or something...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts