Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided it was time for more power. 8 years with the current setup. Made 490/490. Shooting for 600+ on 93 with E85 later this year and 700+. uploadfromtaptalk1488378759396.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Tired of getting spanked by boosted 5.0s? :D Lol jk jk.

What are you dropping in? New Roots? Twin screw?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tired of getting spanked by boosted 5.0s? :D Lol jk jk.

What are you dropping in? New Roots? Twin screw?
I can't keep up with them on the new setup. TVS going on.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Still running factory pumps and BAP or gonna upgrade?

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Nice. She looks right at home in there. I really want to make the jump to E85 but there hardly any pumps in my area. Literally have to drive +30 miles to the nearest one.

Thinking about water/meth injection along with additional cooling/fuel support.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. She looks right at home in there. I really want to make the jump to E85 but there hardly any pumps in my area. Literally have to drive +30 miles to the nearest one.

Thinking about water/meth injection along with additional cooling/fuel support.
Luckily I have a reliable station about a mile from my house. I'll just keep a jug or two in the garage.

·
Super Moderator
17,856 Posts
Only reliable E85 station around here for me is like 30 minutes away for me... :(

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...Still waiting on tune...

·
Super Moderator
17,856 Posts
Eh, just get one from Bama. The $12/hr customer service reps I'm sure will set you up with something good. :eyeroll:

·
Super Moderator
17,856 Posts
Justin from AM just supercharged his coyote and got it tuned by vmp lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yeah I remember that lmao, but they were (still do?) carrying VMP tunes as an option over the Bama stuff.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Drove 530 miles yesterday, got tuned in the process. About to swap the ET Pro's back on and go see how she likes traction.

Out of fuel over 6k but I knew it would be close. With the fuel limit we left the tune conservative on 17° of timing. On my wife's 295 Continental rears it was a spin fest in any gear. Most definitely pulls harder.

Hoping weather stays in my favor this week for a few track runs. Anxious to see the mph increase. Looking at fuel options for later this year with E85 capability high on the list.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Nice upgrade and bump in hp, should be a lot more fun, driveability should stay close to the same, what tires are you running now.
Mudman.
275/60 ET Pro's.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lowflyn, sounds like your getting it closer to what you want, would the wife's 295 be a bit shorter tire also, just thinking about ratio.
Mudman.
Yes. Just over 26". Her GT blows them off easily so I knew it would be iffy. At the same time 500+ miles on et pro's and skinnies doesn't sound fun.

ET pro's are back on the car. Hoping to get out tomorrow after work and have some fun.

On a side note 535 miles and 34 gallons of fuel yesterday. Car never had an issue and averaged right under 16mpg. Considering the number of pulls I made and cruising rpm with 4.10's I'm happy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts