Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this, it looks cool! My only thing is I don't really want it in red lol. I would love to have it in black! Do you guys know if you will be offering other colors soon? Or can you put a word in and have them make some other colors possibly?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bama-odbii-cover.html

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Just saw this, it looks cool! My only thing is I don't really want it in red lol. I would love to have it in black! Do you guys know if you will be offering other colors soon? Or can you put a word in and have them make some other colors possibly?

Bama Performance Mustang OBDII Port Cover - Free Shipping!
As of right now we only carry this item in Red! I think they'd look pretty cool in black as well, let me get this suggestion over to my Product Development team and see what I can do!

I hope this helps. Stay Tuned!

-Dan

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

A gray color would look good too

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks Dan!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

A gray color would look good too
JetLife,

I agree that Gray would look pretty awesome as well. We're going to start working on some different colors for the OB2 port! I'll be sure to keep you posted.

-Dan

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JetLife,

I agree that Gray would look pretty awesome as well. We're going to start working on some different colors for the OB2 port! I'll be sure to keep you posted.

-Dan
Awesome. Hopefully they come out soon. Thanks Dan

-Jet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts