Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the pictures got owned by digital zoom or my dad's amazing digital photography skills, and their are 2 random pictures that i dont remember taking (a fence and a bench, wtf??), other than that, ENJOY!!! If anyone wants any of the pictures in a higher quality 1600x1200 version, let me know.

(click the picture)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
left to right:

Rob (97Stallion)
Corey (Danger Dude)
Nate (n8r)
Brent (Brent)
Nick (WhiteStang99)
Jimmy (me)

·
Registered
106 Posts
What the hell happened to that car with the cameleon flames on the hood?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
his hood flew open while racing.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
sweet... looks like that black cobras hood decided not to stay latched on its pass. God thatd be freaky

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, u seemed real busy jeff, haha. I love that Mach 1 tho.. I know i told you that at least 5x... :D

From what i gathered, the cobra owner was showing off his engine, and apparently forgot to latch it closed. He finished the 1/8, and during his slow-down, it flew up and did all that damage. Sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
very sweet pics!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jimmy, You got some great pics there. Sorry I didn't make it out to the show. But i'm glad ya'll had a good time, and glad you made it back home safely.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
here are some i got, most are from the ride home since, in my drunkin stupor I dropped the camera, ill post that up later

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
haha, that ricer is from a gas station we stopped at. The cashier saw us taking all those pics and asked me if we were interested. I was like, nah, we're kinda into mustangs. I asked what it ran and what he wanted. He was like, "it's got heads and all that. I never ran it. I'm looking for $4900."

the dirty honda was just next to Brent at my parking lot. I added the VTEC. :cool:

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
lmao, hell yeah

that pic in the grill where you can kinda see the reflection of the... of the.. G..T........R :disgust:, it is aluminum tape that is horribly put on. Ghetto Rice.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
01mineralgrey6 said:
:worship: lol
like i said in the other post, we had our FD shirts on, and i lost mine to someone else, so thats the only other shirt i had on, i hope i meet back up with those chicks soon, very nice.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts