Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Take a look at this. Do you think it will work on an 03 even though it states it's for 94-00? If so, I think this would be a very nice addition to the interior appearance. Thanks in advance for the help.

http://www.nordskogperformance.net/dp5302.html

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i think autometer has one of those for like 400 bucks

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
It won't work for an 03. The changed how the guages hooked up in 01 I believe.

Now AutoMeters is just the factory replacement panel from their Lunar Serries I believe.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i think that digital thing is sweet... it keeps track of quarter mile times, top speed, 0-60... thats pretty badass. Id defanitely look into buying one of those puppies :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
right but its not a digital speedometer... its something different and i think its pretty sweet. The G-tech isnt completely accurate either, however that speedometer isnt going to lie to you when you hit 60. its like a dead on stopwatch, and knows exactly when a quarter mile will be thanks to the odometer. Thats the one thing i dont understand though, on a 94-98 the odometer is the little dial things, does that switch it to digital? Also that thing corrects for different tire sizes, gear ratios and that sort of thing. its like a dallas speedcal/digital speedo/gtech all in one. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts