Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Sonicblue11 said:
So it i get pypes it will sound the same as like bbk it upr?
When it comes to O/R Mid pipes there really isn't much of a design difference between brands!...

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I think SLP is the loudest pipe made I would run some high flow cats on it. In my opinion SLP with no cats is a annoying load. But it's your car man do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ryan7racin said:
I think SLP is the loudest pipe made I would run some high flow cats on it. In my opinion SLP with no cats is a annoying load. But it's your car man do what makes you happy.
Haha yeah dude it's loud but I like it, I want something loud and I already have slp on so, I might go with upr but I never heard of it

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Should sound good man, my favorite pipes are SLP-magnaflow-Borla. I don't think brand really matters a whole lot on the X-pipe mine is a off road X with Borla high flow cats it's load when I get on it but just cruising around its not over load which is what I like. Are you going to be running cats? If you want load, a off road X with the SLP would be crazy load!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ryan7racin said:
Should sound good man, my favorite pipes are SLP-magnaflow-Borla. I don't think brand really matters a whole lot on the X-pipe mine is a off road X with Borla high flow cats it's load when I get on it but just cruising around its not over load which is what I like. Are you going to be running cats? If you want load, a off road X with the SLP would be crazy load!
I will be running no cats, I want it loud as possible, my girlfriend is going to hate me haha

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Sonicblue11 said:
I will be running no cats, I want it loud as possible, my girlfriend is going to hate me haha
And with brand they are all the same x pipe I was just wondering, some people say they have problems with pypes bolting up and some say its fine, I guess we shall see lol

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ryan7racin said:
Hondas sound like a hive of bees, with pipes on the back bigger than their rims!
Haha yeah I know man, my closest friend has a Honda and its sick though, he is boosted on 18Ibs, he has all motor work done o it and he. Actually did it right! It doesn't look like a ricer lol

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I had a guy in a 3000GT today trying to race me it had like a 3 foot wing and a pipe bigger an his little donut tires I was like really? Get that little hot wheel thing outta here I don't have time for that I was late for work.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts