Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took my cobra R wing off because I hated jt and put my stock wing back on but had it painted red to match the decals. It came out pretty bright now I want to dumb down the red by putting something on the side. What do you guys think of mustang door decals or hockey stick sides that come down off the hood?

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
yea the stripes down the side would def make it look alot better. just not a fan of the red wing tho

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you guys have any spare time could you upload some pics on here I can't seem to find any on google, like pictures of the side. Anything was better than the cobra r wing though lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the only reason I'm thinking the silver one is the hood decal is a fade so I don't want it to look stupid with just line down the side ..I will upload a better pic of the hood so you can see where it stops

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Help guys what will look the best from these pictures above ..please I will appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you guys have any spare time could you upload some pics on here I can't seem to find any on google, like pictures of the side. Anything was better than the cobra r wing though lol
Do you want wings like mine.?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts