Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well she's gone for a month, dropped suspension, sway bars, panhard bar, front disc setup and some other goodies!. Some rims, tires and then STRAIGHT to the track in Mai. Suggestions are always welcome. FYI, it's for road racing.
So you have three Ponies in the shed what are the other two?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha...I wish all three of them were mine! The 85fox is a drag car and the other 67 in the back is a long term project that my mechanic is working on. He's planing on putting the 67 shell on a 94 cobra chassis.

As for mine, I figured you live once and I would regret not racing my fastback. How many chances does someone have of owning the classic of ALL classic mustangs??? Let alone getting a chance to put it on the track. Who agrees with me?

·
Registered
341 Posts
good luck keep us posted!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will keep you guys posted and like I said, as we go along I always appreciate your opinions. I should have some pics real soon.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parts ordered!

Panhard bar from maier racing
Global west frame connectors
Front lowering springs and rear lowered leaf springs
Custom air cleaner from spectre performance
Beltech front and rear sway bars
Custom brackets from mustangsteve for front disc conversion, 13" cobra discs.

Soon some rims+tires, what do you guys think of these 17's dip dish? A little resto mod but I think they look great.

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh ok, I hope they'll fit. I need to check the specs but they should b good. 17x9, offset +15, pattern 5x114.3, center bore 73.1

That's what the add says. Should c my mechanic soon. You think they'll do?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The work is coming along.....as you can see, sub frame connectors are going on. Out front you can see the passenger side torque box and the rims mounted 245-50-16. It's taking time but doing it right. On the weekend we should be mocking up for the panhard bar+traction bars.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts