Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Love call of duty!! Played BF3, it was awesome but I thought it was way too short

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I can't play online cuz I live in the sticks, or I prob would never take COD out of the system lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
PS3 here I've reverted back to Modern Warfare 2 AGAIN! Now I have a black ops and MW3 version to collect dust.. I wasn't impressed with online gaming of either games.. And I was highly disappointed with MW3 for all it was hyped up to be.. Is this just me or anyone else. I think the maps on MW3 are all BS.. Their all tiny. I don't like the new kill streak system.. Still can't scavenge Claymores or sprint forever. Nowhere to snipe in any levels unless you're quick scoping. My opinion.. But does anyone else know what time talking about?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Dubya11 said:
PS3 here I've reverted back to Modern Warfare 2 AGAIN! Now I have a black ops and MW3 version to collect dust.. I wasn't impressed with online gaming of either games.. And I was highly disappointed with MW3 for all it was hyped up to be.. Is this just me or anyone else. I think the maps on MW3 are all BS.. Their all tiny. I don't like the new kill streak system.. Still can't scavenge Claymores or sprint forever. Nowhere to snipe in any levels unless you're quick scoping. My opinion.. But does anyone else know what time talking about?
I refer to Mw3 as a MW2 $60 map pack. I played it the other day, and i found it to be just new maps, not much more.

·
Registered
638 Posts
My game tag is my user name Dubya11 if you ever get in and I'm like 2 and 25 doing really bad it's the girlfriend she sucks..

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
Dubya11 said:
My game tag is my user name Dubya11 if you ever get in and I'm like 2 and 25 doing really bad it's the girlfriend she sucks..
Haha!....I have ps3 and 360 but haven't played,them in forever!...I have played mw3 at a friends a few times and yeah its nothing special!... My user name is XXSTEVEO66 maybe ill try and get back into gaming again during the winter!.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dancobra75 said:
Sorry dude, I have to play local, no Internet in the sticks
Where is the sticks?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Like Nomans land?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dubya11 said:
Sounds like u need bf3, every board is huge

·
Registered
76 Posts
Played mw3 and bf3. I think I enjoyed bf3 better... But it was close. Problem is whoever I beat a game in single player I don't care to touch it again.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts