Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am going to try something new that I haven't done before. On page 1, post #1 I am going to post my PayPal information there until it is the payment deadline has passed. You will need to decode it slightly. This post contains the de-coder

decoder:
seven should be 7
# should be A
AT stands for this symbol @
all said and done you should end up with andtr(the number 7)@comcast.net

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
You should do g&s because if something WERE to happen like the post office lose it or something , the buyer and seller are protected :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Paid for mine. Hopefully other people will buy. Really just wanted the shirt. But I can use the other stuff also.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks again, Herbstang, and to all those that have ordered.

Monday will be the deadline to order. Get the t-shirt before it becomes a collectors item. This will be the last order before the new design rolls out

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks again, Herbstang, and to all those that have ordered.

Monday will be the deadline to order. Get the t-shirt before it becomes a collectors item. This will be the last order before the new design rolls out
New design?? Another shirt we'll have to buy lol

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Ill plaster a blown up size ME design emblem on my hood if some gear gets thrown my way.. great advertising :)

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
99, how long before we get to represent ME in our new apparel? My wife is excited to get her ME bottle opener!

21 - 40 of 102 Posts