Mustang Evolution Forum banner

3521 - 3540 of 3584 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
As long as you don't make him over, lol. I can see you dying his fur blue & he'd end up looking like The Cookie Monster ?

Sent from my LGLS751 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
As long as you don't make him over, lol. I can see you dying his fur blue & he'd end up looking like The Cookie Monster ?

Sent from my LGLS751 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

hahahahahahahaha
I'm a Grover girl, but my sister does my hair, she's picks the colours as a surprise lol

Sent from my Samsung RF22K9581SGG/AA via iOS X beta

·
Registered
139 Posts
I thought about doing purple once. Then I thought how would that work with me in my business casual sexy. Not sure if the managers in the IS side of the hospital would like that much. I haven't seen anyone do colors outside of red, or green highlights. Not trying to be the guy testing that out. We shall see on Halloween. ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I thought about doing purple once. Then I thought how would that work with me in my business casual sexy. Not sure if the managers in the IS side of the hospital would like that much. I haven't seen anyone do colors outside of red, or green highlights. Not trying to be the guy testing that out. We shall see on Halloween. ?

lol well I usually work the night shift, & my mom is my supervisor, so if anyone complains, I would have heard about it ad infinitum lol

RIP Dick Assman
1934~2016

·
Registered
3,274 Posts

Purple would compliment your complexion. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Purple would compliment your complexion. Lol

Funny you say that. The ladies in certain wing of the hospital love it when I wear purple. Of course I make sure I walk through to show off the lovely spring color. I have now about 5 purple button ups and polo shirts. Thanks to my 8yr old purple people eater daughter.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Out on the flight line a few days ago after putting the aircraft back together.

Sent from sunny Afghanistan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts

My wife's cousin is over there with you working on helos. If I remember correctly he was working on Apaches. The Army has him on some bigger birds at the moment, at least I think they do.

She told me he was working on Chinooks a few months ago.

I appreciate the work you guys are doing. Thank you.

·
Registered
162 Posts

Thank you for your Service :thumb:.
About 30 years ago(I was in the auto parts biz)and when we would get a new driver we would send them out to the NDANG AG shop and have them ask the guys in the shop for 10 feet of flight line that was ordered,the guys in the ag shop were in on it so when some new person showed up from our biz they new what was coming,we all would get a good laugh,the Air Guard guys would walk around like they were looking for a box with flight line,it was funny on both ends. Had to stop doing it in 91 because of the conflict. We would also send them to the car wash and ask for a 5 gal bucket of steam that we ordered :D.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
That is as good as asking the new sales guy for blinker fluid and wiper blade bearings.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Muffler bearings are a tough find also. Lol

·
Registered
139 Posts

Thank you for your service sir! From your pic it looks like you missed a spot on top section of your tail. lol

View attachment 204413
I ate too much pizza for breakfast ?
I'm single now lol ughhh
If that's what eating too much pizza for breakfast looks like. I know of a few places they can start serving all you can eat pizza in the morning ?.

Being single isn't too bad. Think about it. More free time for you, the stang and the road; when you're not working.

3521 - 3540 of 3584 Posts