Mustang Evolution Forum banner

3541 - 3560 of 3584 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thank you for your service sir! From your pic it looks like you missed a spot on top section of your tail. lol

If that's what eating too much pizza for breakfast looks like. I know of a few places they can start serving all you can eat pizza in the morning ?.

Being single isn't too bad. Think about it. More free time for you, the stang and the road; when you're not working.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I work 72 hours this week ?

·
Registered
139 Posts
So that leaves you with 40 extra hours to do either more hours at work, vehicle stuff, have some fun or sleep more. Assuming you sleep 8hrs all 7 days.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
So that leaves you with 40 extra hours to do either more hours at work, vehicle stuff, have some fun or sleep more. Assuming you sleep 8hrs all 7 days.

My mom makes our schedules, & everyone is on/taking holidays, & i get stuck, since everyone else has seniority over me.
my mom says she'll triple my pay, & triple my overtime pay, which would be great IF I GOT PAID, AND I WEREN'T AN UNPAID INTERN, MOTHER!!!! FML
lol
working 7pm-7am tonight ??

Sent from me, myself, & I

·
Registered
139 Posts
My mom makes our schedules, & everyone is on/taking holidays, & i get stuck, since everyone else has seniority over me.
my mom says she'll triple my pay, & triple my overtime pay, which would be great IF I GOT PAID, AND I WEREN'T AN UNPAID INTERN, MOTHER!!!! FML
lol
working 7pm-7am tonight ??

Sent from me, myself, & I
? now that's funny. Triple the free work....She sees it as you are getting triple the experience. ?

Crap I will be just leaving my house at that time. Catnaps were my saviour during my 11pm to 11am at one job and my 2pm to 9pm as a student worker. The train ride from Newark, Delaware to Philadelphia Center City, PA. I'd sleep like a baby.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thank you for your service sir! From your pic it looks like you missed a spot on top section of your tail. lol

If that's what eating too much pizza for breakfast looks like. I know of a few places they can start serving all you can eat pizza in the morning ?.

Being single isn't too bad. Think about it. More free time for you, the stang and the road; when you're not working.

The tail rotor and intermediate gearboxes were left uncovered for leak checks. Good eye though. :thumbup:

Sent from sunny Afghanistan

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
? now that's funny. Triple the free work....She sees it as you are getting triple the experience. ?

Crap I will be just leaving my house at that time. Catnaps were my saviour during my 11pm to 11am at one job and my 2pm to 9pm as a student worker. The train ride from Newark, Delaware to Philadelphia Center City, PA. I'd sleep like a baby.

I used to close the door to my office, lean back with my boots propped on the desk, and sleep for lunch. I looked forward to lunch.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd be happy to work 40-50 hours a week but due to health issues I had to take a early retirement(disability)from work and it Suxs big time,

·
Registered
139 Posts
I used to close the door to my office, lean back with my boots propped on the desk, and sleep for lunch. I looked forward to lunch.

I miss that. I now share an office and with my truck being down for stupidity on my part. Nap time is non-existent ?.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I miss that. I now share an office and with my truck being down for stupidity on my part. Nap time is non-existent ?.

I'm still whining about my truck. I need to get it up and running again. I just need someone willing to donate an engine.

Or I could win the American Muscle Raptor. That would work just fine for me.

It would be nice to get my studio back on track again. At the moment I am on a job search. I'm not picky, I just want to work and make a living. I am even willing to relocate.

Then I can have a scheduled lunch/nap time again.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Happy job hunting!

I can feel you on that. A donated motor would help big time, damn 5.4L Triton and its factory screw-ups.

I have had a dream about winning that. When I got it, it turned into my truck and me towing my stang around. It still made me happy?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Music city is your friend. Plus my shop isn't far; we'll get that Jeep running again.
The Jeep I have runs great. I will be changing the water pump for a 2nd time in a year tomorrow, but it runs great.

My truck is another story. I need a longblock, and at the moment that is not in my budget. I have to keep waiting and working.

Music City is my friend. You are correct about that.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Happy job hunting!

I can feel you on that. A donated motor would help big time, damn 5.4L Triton and its factory screw-ups.

I have had a dream about winning that. When I got it, it turned into my truck and me towing my stang around. It still made me happy?

5.4 is a great engine, if you can live with the ticking. There's a kit you can buy to eliminate that. But we have a 99 f250 just under 330,000 miles. We keep saying we're gonna buy a new long block for it but it keeps going strong.

·
Registered
139 Posts
5.4 is a great engine, if you can live with the ticking. There's a kit you can buy to eliminate that. But we have a 99 f250 just under 330,000 miles. We keep saying we're gonna buy a new long block for it but it keeps going strong.
I can agree with you. I have a love hate relationship with mine. You got all that lovely room. My 5.4 is in an expedition. The Excursion was way out of budget and so is a new expedition currently. Only working on it due to the oil leaks at the heads. My lazy butt should have done it last summer when I wasn't working, it was actually at my house then.

I personally wouldn't get the 4.6, never considered it, they it did drive out, just not a fan. The new ones, I here drive very sweet with the EcoBoost.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I can agree with you. I have a love hate relationship with mine. You got all that lovely room. My 5.4 is in an expedition. The Excursion was way out of budget and so is a new expedition currently. Only working on it due to the oil leaks at the heads. My lazy butt should have done it last summer when I wasn't working, it was actually at my house then.

I personally wouldn't get the 4.6, never considered it, they it did drive out, just not a fan. The new ones, I here drive very sweet with the EcoBoost.

I recently replace head gaskets on my uncles 4.6 because it was leaking at the back of the head, passenger side. Fun job lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's where I am at Shane. This is where I wish I had the room the 4.6 gives. So many bolts, screws, washers rusted and so little room to work with. I will have to replace the tub heading from the back of the water pump in the valley of the engine. Your uncle's looks to be in great repair.

3541 - 3560 of 3584 Posts