Mustang Evolution Forum banner

3561 - 3580 of 3584 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
That's where I am at Shane. This is where I wish I had the room the 4.6 gives. So many bolts, screws, washers rusted and so little room to work with. I will have to replace the tub heading from the back of the water pump in the valley of the engine. Your uncle's looks to be in great repair.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
It was still really tight with the 4.6, it's not much smaller than the 5.4. Just a little more deck height on the block. It's definitely a fun job that I hopefully won't ever do again. It seems like I always get stuck with family repairs lol. You really gotta watch those cams too, they will roll a little after the chain is undone. I also avoided unbolting the manifolds so I wouldn't risk breaking half the bolts off.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I wish I could get away with that. I got the timing chain kit and all. Don't want to go back in for a good while. I hoping that it doesn't look to bad. I need this lovely lady for winter....ok, I love driving her during winter. I just put All Season Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrian tires. That was about 190 per tire. That was on sale. I want to use them damn it. :)...you want to adopt me and I bring my truck by,lol.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Glacier national park in Montana

oh snap
we used to go from calgary to gnp & to yellowstone & stuff
oh cool beans

its hazy here from wildfires in idaho, montana & wyoming
the sky is orange

Umm, why r u wasting time on here, when you should be getting me a birthday present?!
wakey, wakey!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I wouldn't know what to do with a fishing pole. Bedside where to put it to collect the most dust.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
oh snap
we used to go from calgary to gnp & to yellowstone & stuff
oh cool beans

its hazy here from wildfires in idaho, montana & wyoming
the sky is orange

Umm, why r u wasting time on here, when you should be getting me a birthday present?!
wakey, wakey!

Yeah we went from Banff to gnp to Yellowstone to home in Cali. It was one great trip.

·
Registered
414 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1476520067.757497.jpg Haven't posted on this forum in a long time, been super busy. Just got some XXR 521's on there about a week ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

3561 - 3580 of 3584 Posts