Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have slp loudmouth on my 13 and I am debating on what to run an o/r x or h... I have a x now just didn't install it yet because I am on the fence about it...

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

So I would like to hear muffler deletes with an o/r h before I go with the x

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Imo or H and no muffs is almost a lacking back pressure issue for a street car. I'd never do it. Or H with a catback is plenty loud imo. Also a guy who went to school with me had a old Camaro with full straight pipes and some critter made a home in the exhaust over a weeks time while it was parked. I don't think any serious damage occurred but it wasn't good.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DaBluedude said:
Imo or H and no muffs is almost a lacking back pressure issue for a street car. I'd never do it. Or H with a catback is plenty loud imo. Also a guy who went to school with me had a old Camaro with full straight pipes and some critter made a home in the exhaust over a weeks time while it was parked. I don't think any serious damage occurred but it wasn't good.
I have resonators and not to worried about back pressure... And it's a daily driver so if something crawls in there it will be getting blown out shortly after lol

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Jake said:
I have that combo. Sounds amazing. I get compliments every single time i drive my car.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Heres my car at the drags with the OR H pipe and Muffler deletes. Tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcX1plxcSvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Sick stang bro sounds good!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Mustang32Bill said:
I have resonators and not to worried about back pressure... And it's a daily driver so if something crawls in there it will be getting blown out shortly after lol

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Sick stang bro sounds good!
Thanks alot man! That truck i raced had a bad run. That truck is a high 11 truck. Fully rebuilt, twin turbo, huge injectors. Lol. Its a sleeper! Haha!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jake said:
Thanks alot man! That truck i raced had a bad run. That truck is a high 11 truck. Fully rebuilt, twin turbo, huge injectors. Lol. Its a sleeper! Haha!
I believe it them diesels are powerhouses!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts