Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
thats the coolest :no: :no: ive seen worse tho... i saw a rustin out van full of mexicans thinkin they were cool with there chrome lookin hubcaps from wallmart :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:D nice

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Those spinners from wal mart are the best thing to ever happen to kia's round here...I actually walked up to a car at wal mart that had them and pulled one of the spinners off while the lady was in the car because it was barely hanging on...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I don't think she noticed though...was too busy puffing that cancer stick of hers lol. I was sneaky about doing it but the car was crap. It was about an 89 taurus, beat to crap, hadn't been washed in years, the chrome hub caps were all brown and that one was just begging to be pulled off...i couldn't help myself. I'm also the guy who broke the sliding door at the entrance to my local wally world at 2 in the morning, the midnight shift still doesn't like me after that one lol. Sorry, I come from a little town with nothing else to do...so we invade wally world at about 3 in the morning. Ever played bumper cars with a jeep and a dozen buggies? Quite fun to say the least...just don't get caught.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Cmon, give me a break, you can't ever say you never done somethin like that lol. Just don't get caught doing donuts either...cops dont' seem to like that behind wally world either lol. People at wal mart really don't like me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts