Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i listened to her music while i was returning her car... and damn that "toxic" song by ms. spears is catchy! i don't know all the words yet but she burned me a CD that she had DL'd from teh intraweb that has all sorts of chick songs on it. don'tcha know that you're tox-iiiiiic! baow boawbaowbaow :D

you can only call me homosexual if you know more than me about cars! no newbie hatin'! :p

·
Registered
567 Posts
tire said:
i listened to her music while i was returning her car... and damn that "toxic" song by ms. spears is catchy! i don't know all the words yet but she burned me a CD that she had DL'd from teh intraweb that has all sorts of chick songs on it. don'tcha know that you're tox-iiiiiic! baow boawbaowbaow :D

you can only call me homosexual if you know more than me about cars! no newbie hatin'! :p

[email protected] ;)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
tire said:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can't help it that i'm confident with my sexuality... plus i don't know 95% of you. :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
tire said:
i can't help it that i'm confident with my sexuality... plus i don't know 95% of you. :)
whose the 5%?? He should really rub it in :p

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i know im in the 5%.

Austin, youre a homo! youre g/f is just a cover. i think we all know the real reason you "quit" the corps ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Monkey said:
i know im in the 5%.

Austin, youre a homo! youre g/f is just a cover. i think we all know the real reason you "quit" the corps ;)
i thought all of us corps guys were supposed to be gay? decide one way or another... go back to watching your favorite show, "FRIENDS". :p

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
the simpsons is my fav show. friends is 2nd :p.

either way, i guess you violated the "dont ask, dont tell" down there in aggie land, huh haha

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Monkey said:
the simpsons is my fav show. friends is 2nd :p.

either way, i guess you violated the "dont ask, dont tell" down there in aggie land, huh haha
omgwowyougotme

·
Registered
798 Posts
ya I would have joined the marines, but I couldnt pass the test where you put your head in the jar....oh well, so I joined the navy, go squids.....

Whats long, hard, and full of semen?

A submarine :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:confused: why u dissin on him so much....i like toxic, and i know for a fact brent does too(well the music video at least :D )

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
its just more fun that way :p that and his avatar and other comments he has said lead some members on thsi forum to believe that Austin swings the other way ;)

ive met him in person and we are friends. i just like giving him a hard time as you will see in most of our other posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Monkey said:
its just more fun that way :p that and his avatar and other comments he has said lead some members on thsi forum to believe that Austin swings the other way ;)

ive met him in person and we are friends. i just like giving him a hard time as you will see in most of our other posts
who are you? i don't know you... :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts