Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since most of you guys missed the saga of the Squirrels from the southeast on there way to crap on Kens Rubicon in NH. Here is a quick view of what happened

Ken said he was trying to stop me from fromhaving the top post I dispatched a single attack squirrel to go do the deed. here is is leaving the parking lot after he received his orders

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While on the way Ken started talking trash about the squirrel and I relayed the message to the squirrel and he stopped in Virginia and held a meeting with a Squirrel terrorist cell called AL CASHEW and they have joined in the effort. they have officially named this mission ""Operation RUBY POOP"" here is a pic of there meeting to plan the attack

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
If I were a squirrel I'd join :D

But only if Ken traded it in on a Stang 8)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I had a REAL LOL on that one!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of a Forward Recon currently at a secret location near Kens home. He has Kens Ruby under Surveillance

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I'm still scared about your squirrel photo collection Corey

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OH hell Ken now you are really screwed!!!! They have gone and got Close air support now it is a land / air assault. Here is a pic of SAF (squirrel Air Force) 21st air combat wing called the Devil Squirrels

·
Registered
301 Posts
as long as they stay on Ken's side of the state, it's fine. if they stray eastward I'm gonna have to send in my hamster mujaheddin to kill you, corey

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
You have a hampster mujaheddin?!?!?!

The best I could do was round up 3 chipmunks with slingshots :oops:

And those three bastards are from Canada

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
corey... i gave this guy your number... he should be getting ahold of you soon. He says that chipmunks can provide a great service that some squirrels may not be able to achieve (fitting in tiny places) From what i hear, this squad of chipmunks specializes in fitting into small engine holes, and crapping all over. You want his help?? Ill start sendin the squads in.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lmao :D :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
oh god... look at ken trying to "act as one of them" :no: :no:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
WAIT ONE SECOND HERE

You sent in two 'spys'

And I mysteriously am able to draft 3 chipmunks..

Those lazy worthless bastards said they were from Canada, not [email protected]!!!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ken said:
You have a hampster mujaheddin?!?!?!
AND THEY WILL DECIMATE THE UNGODLY GERBIL MENACE FROM THIS EARTH

:oops: :oops: that was supposed to be the secret part! :oops: :oops:

The best I could do was round up 3 chipmunks with slingshots :oops:

And those three bastards are from Canada
well, they'll accompany you to Monarchs games, at least :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts