Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since most of you guys missed the saga of the Squirrels from the southeast on there way to crap on Kens Rubicon in NH. Here is a quick view of what happened

Ken said he was trying to stop me from fromhaving the top post I dispatched a single attack squirrel to go do the deed. here is is leaving the parking lot after he received his orders

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While on the way Ken started talking trash about the squirrel and I relayed the message to the squirrel and he stopped in Virginia and held a meeting with a Squirrel terrorist cell called AL CASHEW and they have joined in the effort. they have officially named this mission ""Operation RUBY POOP"" here is a pic of there meeting to plan the attack

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of a Forward Recon currently at a secret location near Kens home. He has Kens Ruby under Surveillance

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OH hell Ken now you are really screwed!!!! They have gone and got Close air support now it is a land / air assault. Here is a pic of SAF (squirrel Air Force) 21st air combat wing called the Devil Squirrels

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
You have a hampster mujaheddin?!?!?!

The best I could do was round up 3 chipmunks with slingshots :oops:

And those three bastards are from Canada

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
corey... i gave this guy your number... he should be getting ahold of you soon. He says that chipmunks can provide a great service that some squirrels may not be able to achieve (fitting in tiny places) From what i hear, this squad of chipmunks specializes in fitting into small engine holes, and crapping all over. You want his help?? Ill start sendin the squads in.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
lmao :D :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts