Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS there any ohioans up in here???? i represent the buckeye stangs and we are currently recruiting as of right now... you may of heard of us... we hosted the 1st annual mustang show at summit racing, and we are in the process of hosting or organizing other events... for more info check out www.mustanglife.com the ohio chapter ! or reply to here about more info

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all are welcome to check out mustanglife.com as for the buckeye stangs we have members from other states, and we are actively recruiting in general. but if someone lives near ohio as in in, il or pa etc.. definitely make ur way over to mustanglife. there is several other state chapters created already, and others being created as of now.. but just remember to check out the ohio chapter. my username ther is mustangmike52487

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all - This is Robert, the President of "Buckeye Stangs".

Mike mentioned some activities we are planning for 2005 - well, thus far we have 2 scheduled rentals at Norwalk for some one-on-one fun and of course we do have the 2nd Annual All Mustang Show at Summit Racing :D

We have other events like the annual TurkeyFest to celibrate the end of the season and we do weekly shows throughout the state :good:

EMail me if your interested in the chapter, we are growing with great members.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am also a member of Buckeye Stangs, and i gotta say it is a lot of fun. Ihave been a member for 1 year now and we have added a lot of poeple. So if anyone is form ohio year i would recomend taking a look and seeing if it is something you would like to do!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Buckeye Stangs who are these guys. :D J/K

I'm the treasurer of the Buckeye Stangs. ( They gave me the title to shut me up I think)

Thanks Mike for doing a plug for the group. As the prez above mentioned we are an active group of guys & gals. In fact we have a little paintball event on Jan. 9th. Can't wait to shoot a few up.

So we do more than just play with our cars, mod them, and try and stay out of trouble with the wive's and girlfriends with all the money we spend on these toys. :lol:

I should add that there are no membership dues or anything like that. There are young guys like Mike who is 17 and some old guys like Robert and myself 40. And plenty in the middle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greatings from greater Cleveland

Hello Everybody!!

....brand new here....just bought my very first pony last Summer, an '03 'vert. What a joy she is to drive!!! I was a "Ford truck man" for quite some time but have secretly coveted a Mustang since my high-school days. :D

Happy New Year to all and lookin' forward makin' friends and learning a thing or three.

Cheers!! :beer:

FB

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn look what I started.. its a ml massacre.. cant wait till 2morrow paintballing. ill shut all of you up wiht your jokes bout me being so young when i can outrun all of you old guys lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm from Trotwood, right outside Dayton. I'm dsiplaced right now in Hawaii.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts