Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard of inline catch can from pcv to intake? Not the big ones. If so where can you get.
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I got mine from eBay.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Anybody heard of inline catch can from pcv to intake? Not the big ones. If so where can you get.
Thank you!!!
Jegs has the cheapest ones I've found to date, or there are homemade ones you can find with a Google search "Homemade Oil separator"

JEGS Air Oil Separator

Note: These are nothing more than air/oil filters/separators off of air compressor systems, so you may find one even cheaper if you look. :good:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea seen them didn't know if there where smaller ones. I have a big one that runs from pcv to intake its plastic, its ones you put on old school cars so to speak.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seen one on ebay its 6.25 x 3.25 made out of aluminum. Didn't know if this would work...
Sorry can't post link on phone. If look on ebay type in "catch can" it will come up just scroll down a bit
"jdm billit aluminum catch can blue one"

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Yea seen them didn't know if there where smaller ones. I have a big one that runs from pcv to intake its plastic, its ones you put on old school cars so to speak.
The Jegs unit is very small at 4-1/2" Tall x 1-3/4" Diameter (without fittings). I don't think you will find or want one much smaller than that.

Any of them will work if you have the room to install them. How well they might work depends on how well they are made. The Jegs unit is a time proven design, but the others may work just as well.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trojan Horse said:
The Jegs unit is very small at 4-1/2" Tall x 1-3/4" Diameter (without fittings). I don't think you will find or want one much smaller than that.

Any of them will work if you have the room to install them. How well they might work depends on how well they are made. The Jegs unit is a time proven design, but the others may work just as well.
Thanks Trojan, I will get it. You been ok ?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Thanks Trojan, I will get it. You been ok ?
Off and on yes. Same old stuff with my injuries and nerve damage. Some days it's not too bad others it raises hell with me and I spend the days/nights in a fog from the pain meds. 1-800-crymeariver eh? ;)

You doing ok I hope?

P.S. I did see some cheaper units on eBay if you want to chance stuff like that. :good:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trojan Horse said:
Off and on yes. Same old stuff with my injuries and nerve damage. Some days it's not too bad others it raises hell with me and I spend the days/nights in a fog from the pain meds. 1-800-crymeariver eh? ;)

You doing ok I hope?

P.S. I did see some cheaper units on eBay if you want to chance stuff like that. :good:
Yeap I have surgery thursday on elbow . I know thats nothing lol
Really hope you get feeling better..

Hereafter a pic of what I found its 5"

ForumRunner_20121102_205510.png

Got from work needs fittings, but similar to ones on jegs. It goes on a okuma machine...ha ha..
What you think ?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Yeap I have surgery thursday on elbow . I know thats nothing lol
Really hope you get feeling better..

Hereafter a pic of what I found its 5"

View attachment 74481

Got from work needs fittings, but similar to ones on jegs. It goes on a okuma machine...ha ha..
What you think ?
Thanks and good luck with the surgery. :good:

That should work just fine. Mine are off of an air compressor system too and they look similar to what you have there. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trojan Horse said:
Thanks and good luck with the surgery. :good:

That should work just fine. Mine are off of an air compressor system too and they look similar to what you have there. :)
Cool thanks Trojan now you take care of yourself. I hope you get better hate seeing or hearing of good people like you hurting. Take care talk again soon........:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I used a Air-Oil seperator for an air compressor.....

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I used a Air-Oil separator for an air compressor.....
That's exactly what we have and are talking about here. :good:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts