Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? That would be great because Ford doesn't make the parts any more and I'm kind of apprehensive about eBay parts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Really? That would be great because Ford doesn't make the parts any more and I'm kind of apprehensive about eBay parts
The seller in your link has less then 99.8-100%.. Sad to say but I'd stay away..if its a gasket issue you could maybe cut your own?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The seller in your link has less then 99.8-100%.. Sad to say but I'd stay away..if its a gasket issue you could maybe cut your own?
I don't think I can its a rubber ring and Ford doesn't make those anymore either

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

And ya I really don't want to have to resort to putting eBay parts on my baby I only like to give her the best lol

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
I don't think I can its a rubber ring and Ford doesn't make those anymore either

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

And ya I really don't want to have to resort to putting eBay parts on my baby I only like to give her the best lol
You could try a place that makes hydronic hoses, some make their own seals.. You could also try LRS or 5.0Resto

·
Registered
492 Posts
It's been a long time since I looked at te oil cooler but I believe you could get an o-ring kit and it should have what you need. Since my leak was remedied by just tightening the hardware down I can't say for certain.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I just found a pack of assorted oil o-rings now I just have to wait for my Royal Purple oil filter to get here from American Muscle, should be here by Monday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts