·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I got:

Mac Long Tube Headers
Mac Off Road H Pipe 2.5"

Warlock 2.25" Mufflers in out

I need flowtubes and I need tail pipes to go from the muffler over the axle and to the bumper

Where can I get these???

·
Registered
676 Posts
you dont NEED bigger pipes they will work with 2.25 piping, your exhaust WILL work with some 2.25 elements and 2.5 but you will get deeper tone if you go 2.5
just search ebay if you want 2.5 piping.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also with what I have now what else do I need to complete the installation. This is driving me insane.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I got Dynomax 2.5" tails for $75 from my exhaust shop. It sounds like you have everything. Anything else they will fabricate on the spot.

... Unless you're planning on DIY... In which case... Well. I don't know.

·
Registered
941 Posts
gt take offs, of course? what are you smoking today? buying aftermarket tailpipes will be more than a whole gt cat back.

go ahead and put those l/t's on and make an appointment at a muffler shop... drive there with your h pipe, gt take offs, and muffs in a friends truck. that's your best option.

seriously, are you sober? :)

austin

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
If you can't find any, I'll sell you my old ones cheap. Like $40+ shipping, or if Corey is going to Alabama soon, maybe he can run them down to ya. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brent said:
This is what I got:

Mac Long Tube Headers
Mac Off Road H Pipe 2.5"

Warlock 2.25" Mufflers in out

I need flowtubes and I need tail pipes to go from the muffler over the axle and to the bumper

Where can I get these???
Damn dude just go to a muffler shop in Huntsville. I know thare are a few of them, call around and just take them the stuff and let them do it for you. Then while there you pick out the tips you want to install. wont cost much

OH GET YOUR DAMN A/C FIXED YOU GOOF BALL !!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts