Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone tell me how in the hell they bounce around this site from one thread to another. either i am an idiot or it is not user friendly, or both. i do not believe in having to use the back button. i just want to go from one post to the board of recent posts. :oops: :wtf:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
up top.
you see buttons that says "new topic and post reply"
next to it you will see text that says "v6stangs.com forum index -> General Discussion

they are links. Its how you go to the forum index, or general discussion. Click those links you'll figure it out.
:headbang:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i still can not go from one thread directly to the list of most current threads? it's an extra step to go back to the main forum page then click on view recent topics. i don't even get on much when i am at home on my 33.6 connection. it takes way to long to download 2 pages each time i read a response

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want this on the top of the page when i am inside a thread. i am confused about why other people don't complain about this.

"View posts since last visit" (which gives me the posts most recently added to any thread in any forum/topic) i only care about what people are talking about recently and i can't (because of my slow ass connection) go into each forum after reading each thread to see if any have been updated.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
I will add that on there.

I got to figure out how to place it right.

I was trying it earlier when you asked but was side tracked.

Sorry. I will have it up tomorrow for sure

·
Registered
529 Posts
Cry me a river already :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
t3 all the way :headbang:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am on a t1 and a t3 connection at work. i ain't paying for broadband. i am usually so sick of computers after 12 hours at night, i can only stand about an hour at home anyway

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whipster24 said:
Cry me a river already :D
and by the way, holmes, it ain't about crying, it is about improving the site to make it more user friendly, which may, in turn, translate into more users. :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, i still have yet to recieve my complimentary v6stangs prostitute.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts