Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to thank everyone on this forum that helped me with all my questions. At this point i decided to go with the procharger stage 2 intercooled 5psi kit. i could have gone with the 7psi or 11psi kit but then i would have to buy injectors and adapters and things like that. i would rather have some money in the bank for emergencies. i will most likley upgrade down the road to the higher boost kit. I bought the kit from justin down at JPC racing in Glen Burnie Maryland. The kit comes with the computer chip, fuel pump which is not needed according to procharger until 11psi. I should be receiving the kit sometime this week. After i install it i will let everyone know what differance i feel.

Again thanks for all the help

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
congrats. be sure to tune it before you boost it heavily.

·
Registered
668 Posts
good luck but i wouldn't ahve done that if i were you

·
Registered
668 Posts
jedwards242000 said:
why so you say that
read the procharger vs. vortech thread, that is if your going to keep a v6.

I would just buy a GT 5spd.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
jedwards242000 said:
why so you say that
dont listen to him. Enjoy that Procharger. I woulda have gone wit the 11 psi and keep it low but whatever change the pulley later on.

Enjoy it man and wlecome to the world of superchargers :good:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
timpryor said:
read the procharger vs. vortech thread, that is if your going to keep a v6.

I would just buy a GT 5spd.
I did read the procharger vs vortech thread and it failed to mention the supercharger unit that procharger is using now, the p1sc or something like that. and i'm not looking to run 11 sec quarter i just want a little more power in my car. I will eventually upgrade to the 7 psi pulley.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SpectorV said:
you will want more boost... its natural lol
Yea i most likely will want more boost however i dont feel like rebuilding my engine, plus i dont have the money to do that. if i take my engine apart to rebuild it i would build it up to be a race ready engine otherwise i would feel like i'm wasting my time. so for now i will stay with lower boost levels.

but you are right

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am only gonna be running 6psi (100rwhp) When I get my new block 15-20

1 - 13 of 13 Posts