Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OVER THE HILL :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :no: :no: ;)

WellI am 43 am damn proud HUMMM??? what am I proud of I cant remember Oh well PLAY BALL !!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
"turned" 46 yesterday - don't look it, and sure as hell don't act like it :D Chronological age is something you are only concerned about when you're about to be old enough to legally drink or collect social security. All those years inbetween - no one should give a **** :headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
you sound cool... but then again you're online posting on a 18, male average mustang site... hmmm.. maybe somewhere in between cool and not? :D

Well how else are you guy going to learn if you dont have older wiser people to show the way or are you just another 18 Yr old know it all ??????????

HUMMM!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can't help it 18 avg. year old guys have as good a taste in cars as I do ;) I guess I'm cool, most people find me likeable anyway...I like this site, I think it's a great place. Again, chronological age is something the DMV devised to try and drive people crazy by posting it on their driver's license. Last time I "acted my age" I was probably 12. Being 46 and acting 20 something ain't bad at all 8)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
you sound cool... but then again you're online posting on a 18, male average mustang site... hmmm.. maybe somewhere in between cool and not? :D
WTF?

What makes you think that most posters here are 18yr old guys?

·
Registered
87 Posts
26 on Thanksgiving this year.

Because there seems to be "more" people that are 22-23+ years old, maybe that's why I like this site better than other sites and have always thought it potrays a more friendly posting environment?

Sorry...just thinking out loud.

Just how old are you Robert (RGR)? Looking over the top next March...does that mean 49? 39? :-? Some people think 40 is over the hill, so just wondering! :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
17 :headbang:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts