Registered
106 Posts
Oh aight.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
lol oh shyt oh shyt oh shyt oh shyt oh shyt oh shyt

thats all the passenger says......

thats funny wtf does he like miss a shift and go into the dirt at the same time?
god what a dumass.

:no: stupid asian cant streetrace right and its in the middle of the day with a straight road.

·
Registered
678 Posts
yeah he missed 4th gear and for some stupid ass reason lost control??? :wtf: what kinda stupid ass ricer does that? LMAO!!! :D That was funny oh **** oh **** oh **** oh **** oh ****..go go go....oh ****...OH MY GOD...bahahahah you stupid fucks!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
He mis-shifted into 2nd gear, which caused the front wheels to lock up on the dirt. While an idiot mood, I'm not surprised that it caused him to crash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sorry... but his car wasn't a prime example of "rice"... he MIGHT have had a fart cannon... but thats all that was really "rice" and mistakes happen... not all cars have the trucker throw shifter like our mustangs. and how the **** would you react if you made that mistake? i bet you'd be saying the same fucking thing.

lay off and piss off.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Requiem said:
lay off and piss off.
settle down, hes driving an import... stereotype says we dont like him. I dont see anything nice done to that car... and just the fact that the kid thinks its a freakin race car and is "runnin from the cops" is enough to make him deserve to **** up his car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts