Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Well the kit 1600 after I get the injector kit and maf and stuff I'm looming at 2500. And I wanna dyno tune it too
If your wanting turbo and only want to spend about 3k this is the kit to go with. Id just research a lot before purchasing. I did for my model and had many bad reviews for parts not fitting but heard some good reviews on other models. Best advice i can give is do your homework prior to dropping that kinda money into something and see if its a good decision.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Bad part about this kit is the parts included change constantly so ON3 has as low a cost as possible which means you can get a good kit or a bad kit, its kind of a shot in the dark. However you could ask ON3 if they have had any complaints about any specific parts in their kit and then plan on paying extra for that part if you can get them to give up that kind of information.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
We've had a member install one of these kits. I believe his main issue was the standard turbo in the kit being junk. He recommended upgrading that an buying the supporting mods elsewhere. I believe he said that the tuned chip they sent wasn't worth it as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts