Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt said:
Hello Brent,

How are you this morning? Hey Brent, I need to ask you to pull my sponsorship off the forums. We're finding it (I am) hard to keep up and I'm finding that it is not very profitable for my company. It's great for business and I appreciate the guys coming over to visit us and inquire but I've found that I've been cutting to many "deals" and am not making profit, and I think you know that I and anyone else is in business to make a profit. Our margins are very slim on some products as it is. Anyhow, hope you're not offended and I appreciate you taking care of me!! Let me know. Thanks man!!

Matt

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well what do we expect. We want everything on the cheap, including me. I think we need to support our vendors but I think the vendors hold the responsibility to price the products they sell competitive but at a level they can sustain to make their business profitable. That is a problem with companies that have large budgets being able to sell cheap on ebay really puts a pinch on small less funded companies to match prices

Economics 101

Owning your own business is tough!!!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Damn, he was the one who offered all the deals and was always saying he would give good deals to forum members etc, meet or beat anyone else's prices.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
is there nothing we can do to keep him like offer him some free advertising to help him out a bit and if his biz does'nt pick up to a level that he thinks its worth while to keep his advertising on here and pay for it at least we tried to help him out, after all he did cut some good deals on stuff for people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts