Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Because all of my friends love Chevy's. The Mustang just feels like it fits me. When i am behind the wheel of feels like a part of me. I didn't get that with other cars.

·
Registered
149 Posts
love the looks love the power insurance was actually not bad considering I'm 18 (cheaper than my Mazda3 somehow) decent gas got a great deal my friends dad is a dealer at ford. I can't really think of any downsides... hmm I wish I had synch wouldn't be so bad if it was automatic

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Because i totaled one...saw how well it protected me even though it was dukes of hazzard jumped (hydroplaned off a hill)...decided to keep buying them since...beautiful cars that are strong.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Iv always owned a Jeep cherokee that I love dearly!

But I needed something that got good gas mileage, but I wanted rear wheel drive and at minimum a v6 and it had to be manual.

I test drove a Camaro, genisis coupe, Subaru BRZ, challenger, and saved the best for last, the mustang v6!

And I absolutely fell in love!!!! I told the guy I would take it that day if he gave it to me $500 above invoice. He spoke with his manager. And they tried to haggle me I told them thank you for your time and went to get up and they asked me
One more time what they had to do, I said 500$ above invoice and all terrain floor Mats.

And I walked away with my Lovely pony that same day!:] well drove away....

·
Registered
74 Posts
if that question was asked by a non stang owner i'd just say " if you need to ask, you'll never understand" once you have one your hooked, best looking American muscle and more options out there to make it your own than anyother car out there- it just makes my blood run hot when I strap into it oooooooooo lol - and so many models to choose from no one but Ford offers that! what ever your vision of muscle is stang has it.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Bc every time I get on my mustang it gives me the best feeling ever Well second best if you know what I mean lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Because they look awesome an preform great. I think the only reason someone does not like a mustang is because they haven't driven one. Also the kids that get a ricer as their first car and dis a mustang is because they can't afford a mustang and are jealous they don't have one. ?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts