Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[rant]

I sometimes dont get the thinking of some people on things. People on the interweb act like they are the perfect resident or person "oh no I havent done that but your an idiot cuz you did it"

It pisses me off cuz they always act like they havent done **** it makes me think whether or not they were picked on in high school or the loser of the school type deal. I dont get it. Everytime I read a certain topic theres always that group that has to put down the others cuz they think its stupid cuz your not doing it legally and not obeying the law. Its ridiculious man. Hypocrites everywhere on the interweb

[/end rant]

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i agree... people that say you shouldnt race ppl. Screw that, you know they've done plenty of street racing in their time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
no offense dude, but this is a horrible rant.. everyone is always going to have something to ***** and complain about, that's life. deal with it dude.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ItWouldAppearSo said:
no offense dude, but this is a horrible rant.. everyone is always going to have something to ***** and complain about, that's life. deal with it dude.
DO i care if this is a horrible rant nope its my rant so STFU. Im stating my opinion like you have. I can deal wit it but when they start thinking they are better cuz you do those things it gets me pissed.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
NO one here better be acting like they are better. We all can all learn from one another period. I know sometimes we all poke fun but it should never be serious

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danger Dude said:
NO one here better be acting like they are better. We all can all learn from one another period. I know sometimes we all poke fun but it should never be serious
Nah Ive honestly havent had any issues here besides the normal douchbags but thats typical. Ive had my issues on the "other" boards that just are so stupid I sometimes wish I can punch these people at times. :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts