Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I come out to my Mach 1 after work and notice my driver side mirror is gone!! Not by my car or anything... Wtf?!?!?

Why would someone steal that?!?!?

Pissed!

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
MachMan1017 said:
So I come out to my Mach 1 after work and notice my driver side mirror is gone!! Not by my car or anything... Wtf?!?!?

Pissed!
Man that sucks. Happened to a friend of mine

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ryanjcain said:
Damn dude... Insurance cover theft like that?
I'm not sure... But for something that little I will just try to go to the junkyard on my day off.

Just pisses me off... Its the principle. Its not your car, so don't touch it!

Now I get to look forward to driving around looking stupid and stressing about the littlest thing on my car (till its fixed)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hear ya. We who love our cars our surrounded by those who dont respect that love. Thieves or negligent drivers/parkers

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DDTCM said:
Mirror,mirror on the wall.......
Lmfao haha omg... This made me feel a little better thank you.

Question: will any new edge mirror work? I only need the mirror

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That sucks! My ex wife had both her mirrors stolen a few months ago WTF?

·
Registered
321 Posts
MachMan1017 said:

Pissed!
Sorry for that dude, but I'm sure you'll find your mirror for sale on your local Craigslist lol.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
people LOVE to screw with others things, thats just how it is. If you DD something its about impossible to keep it nice.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found out after looking at my mirror that one of the tabs off of the electric motor was broken so I have to replace the whole thing... Thinking I'm gonna buy it from AM if I can't get it at a junk yard....

Is It goofy that if I buy that driver side mirror for it and it doesn't say "object in mirror may be closer than they appear" but my passenger side does?

·
Banned
422 Posts
MachMan1017 said:
Found out after looking at my mirror that one of the tabs off of the electric motor was broken so I have to replace the whole thing... Thinking I'm gonna buy it from AM if I can't get it at a junk yard....

Is It goofy that if I buy that driver side mirror for it and it doesn't say "object in mirror may be closer than they appear" but my passenger side does?
Take the passenger side one off too and get the ones that say "objects in mirror are losing"

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
My grandpa had that happen to his Buick.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

MachMan1017 said:

One is concave and one is convex so thats why the warning is on one side I think. Watch out objects may be closer than they appear! No really?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts