Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Broke down and went WOT ripping through the gears in my 13GT yesterday. Holy fun. This car is way faster than I originally thought.

Just to benchmark it I raced my buddies modded 00GT. His car beat my 2011 Vette, but not this car. Fun and addicting - loves to rev.

Disclaimer, we were at a track so the general public wasn't in harms way.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I didn't hear any mention of street racing. What did you run?
lol you know how it goes though..i'm just playing it safe...although i did give OP benefit of the doubt and moved his post to the track section :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol you know how it goes though..i'm just playing it safe...although i did give OP benefit of the doubt and moved his post to the track section :D
Clearly states we were at a track so I'm not sure of the issue.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Clearly states we were at a track so I'm not sure of the issue.
alot of people clearly state that lol. but it's ok cause you can post slips right :good: i'm actually really wanting to see the 60' of that 99-04

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ didn't realize there had to be proof of not being on the street. Your forum, your rules.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
don't get me wrong MadGT i love the idea of what you said :good: it sounds like a fun night

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
:popcorn::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::popcorn:

·
Registered
102 Posts
we have an old airforce runway here that they let you get on if you ask the right people. well i know the right people. did 140 in 5th gear had to slow down, but didnt even get to 6th even tho 6th has no pulling power id love to straight top it out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we have an old airforce runway here that they let you get on if you ask the right people. well i know the right people. did 140 in 5th gear had to slow down, but didnt even get to 6th even tho 6th has no pulling power id love to straight top it out.
The Texas Mile would be cool to try. Just for fun.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Dang. That explains it paddle shifters take some getting used to.
you're not kidding...we have a lincoln mks with the paddle shifters in it...that 3.7 under the hood mixed with them spins the factory 20's like it's nothing

1 - 20 of 46 Posts