Mustang Evolution Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Think how many people would love to have a Mustang. For now, driver him and save our money. One thing about mods, you being a younger driver, could cost you more on insurance. Give it time. I got my first Mustang when I turned 55.
Dang, that's right. And yeah, I guess I lucky to have it so young. Plus it is my first car as well. And I've been a huge Mustang fanatic since I was like 4.

mods dont make your insurance go up a young female in a Mustang GT does:p:
Young drivers in general I'm 19 if I were to do full coverage on my 02 my premium would be a few dollars over 1200

That really sucks.
Yes lol insurance companies just wanna take all our money so we can't mod too much :p ha little do they know I've got some decent mods :D

Okay exterior mods:

Window tint
Third brake light decal
8 inch antenna(or cut it)
Wheels
Window louvers
Stickers (make it your own)
Ummmmmm.....
Fog lights(improve vision)
Black out pony with plasti dip?
Plasti dip rear deck lid. (Comes off)
Red and black theme(sexy)

Engine mods?
cAi helps your car breathe
I would go on but seems like you can't do many.
Dual exhaust for that mean sounds:p

Just do it little by little without your parents noticing be a rebel :)

Discussion starter · #72 · (Edited)
Yes lol insurance companies just wanna take all our money so we can't mod too much :p ha little do they know I've got some decent mods :D
Lol. Ain't stoppin' you, I see. Good thing though.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Okay exterior mods:

Window tint
Third brake light decal
8 inch antenna(or cut it)
Wheels
Window louvers
Stickers (make it your own)
Ummmmmm.....
Fog lights(improve vision)
Black out pony with plasti dip?
Plasti dip rear deck lid. (Comes off)
Red and black theme(sexy)

Engine mods?
cAi helps your car breathe
I would go on but seems like you can't do many.
Dual exhaust for that mean sounds:p

Just do it little by little without your parents noticing be a rebel :)
I was thinking of getting a rear decklid blackout magnet, but not much else I think I'm allowed to get. I really want to paint my rims black, but can't do that either. And I wanted to change the color of the pony but not allowed to do that either. :/ Guess I will just stick to the blackout panel for now.

Lol. Ain't stoppin' you, I see. Good thing though.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I was thinking of getting a rear decklid blackout magnet, but not much else I think I'm allowed to get. I really want to paint my rims black, but can't do that either. And I wanted to change the color of the pony but not allowed to do that either. :/ Guess I will just stick to the blackout panel for now.
I have so many spare parts haha:p I would just send then all over to you. Your pony looks to naked haha

Discussion starter · #74 ·
I have so many spare parts haha:p I would just send then all over to you. Your pony looks to naked haha
Yeah I know... :/ That's what makes me feel insecure about it sometimes. Too naked. Lol. I'm sure to people on the road, I'm just some young girl who just thinks it's another car. When in reality, my car means everything to me, and I've been a Mustang girl since I was 4. Haha. That's why I at least want that blackout magnet on the rear decklid panel. I at least need SOMETHING. And if that's basically all I'm allowed to get, then so be it. I will get that then. Lol.

Yeah I know... :/ That's what makes me feel insecure about it sometimes. Too naked. Lol. I'm sure to people on the road, I'm just some young girl who just thinks it's another car. When in reality, my car means everything to me, and I've been a Mustang girl since I was 4. Haha. That's why I at least want that blackout magnet on the rear decklid panel. I at least need SOMETHING. And if that's basically all I'm allowed to get, then so be it. I will get that then. Lol.
Haha ill ship it to you haha!

So, out of curiosity. Just wanna hear people's opinions. I love my Mustang more than anything. But I do have stickers on it, and I do have interior accesories. No modifications, mostly because my parents won't let me... So sometimes, I feel really insecure about my car. Tons of people have such better Mustangs, and it's torture. Lol. Anyone understand where I'm coming from? Ha.
I didn't do anything with my car til this year. And i got it in 2010. I started with my grille, flowmaster 44 axleback exhaust, then wheels and tires, lowering springs, then my newest is a BBK CAI. And I felt bad about having an all stock Mustang. I was just glad I had a nice clean car. I never took it for granted.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Never felt bad I mean lol.

Discussion starter · #77 ·
Haha ill ship it to you haha!
Nah, it's fine. My parents don't really trust people on the internet. -__- So I'm just using some christmas money to buy it. Thanks though, I really appreciate it. :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I didn't do anything with my car til this year. And i got it in 2010. I started with my grille, flowmaster 44 axleback exhaust, then wheels and tires, lowering springs, then my newest is a BBK CAI. And I felt bad about having an all stock Mustang. I was just glad I had a nice clean car. I never took it for granted.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Never felt bad I mean lol.
I don't feel that bad because I love the car, but I just wish it wasn't so...blah. You know. Lol. I love mods, so it sucks having such a naked car.

Just spray paint the entire car pink, I mean the tires glass and everything! Then once they get pissed just say see you could of just let me have a few nice looking mods and you wouldn't so I modded myself.

Discussion starter · #80 ·
Just spray paint the entire car pink, I mean the tires glass and everything! Then once they get pissed just say see you could of just let me have a few nice looking mods and you wouldn't so I modded myself.
LOLOLOL!!! If I had the guts to do that, I totally would. xD Good laugh.

I think it looks awesome. I love the color.
Thanks! :) I love the color too. Lol.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.