Mustang Evolution Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Nah, it's fine. My parents don't really trust people on the internet. -__- So I'm just using some christmas money to buy it. Thanks though, I really appreciate it. :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I don't feel that bad because I love the car, but I just wish it wasn't so...blah. You know. Lol. I love mods, so it sucks having such a naked car.
Haha! Okay:) best of luck

So, out of curiosity. Just wanna hear people's opinions. I love my Mustang more than anything. But I do have stickers on it, and I do have interior accesories. No modifications, mostly because my parents won't let me... So sometimes, I feel really insecure about my car. Tons of people have such better Mustangs, and it's torture. Lol. Anyone understand where I'm coming from? Ha.
Yup.
Even though you shot me down the other day, I agree with you.
For me it it's partly the parents, but mostly just a lack f money and a long wish list...

Discussion starter · #86 ·
Yup.
Even though you shot me down the other day, I agree with you.
For me it it's partly the parents, but mostly just a lack f money and a long wish list...
Awww. I'm sorry about that. It's cool though, you're still a buddy. ;) Yeah, it really sucks, but hopefully I will be able to get a couple exterior mods on this Stang, and in the future get a V8 and put some mods on it.

Window tint is always one of my first mods. IMO I like red and black together that would be a great theme. some chrome wheels would look good on there too. Is there any specific reasons they won't allow other modifications?
+1 love my 20% but even 50% looks better than see through and still does an excellent job of filtering out uv rays.

As others have said just take care of it. Back in the day I wanted a Stang, so bad I didn't even know what mods were. Now I know. See its just that your psyche playing games with you because you are on here with other owners that have more done. If people ask just say I prefer the stock look, or well I wanted this car so bad I spent my money on it and didn't leave any for mods.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
As others have said just take care of it. Back in the day I wanted a Stang, so bad I didn't even know what mods were. Now I know. See its just that your psyche playing games with you because you are on here with other owners that have more done. If people ask just say I prefer the stock look, or well I wanted this car so bad I spent my money on it and didn't leave any for mods.
That's true, I haven't even thought about it like that. Thanks. Lol. :)

The two best mods you can get for a v6 are a new one piece drive shaft (700) and a tune (300). About a thousand total. CAI don't really do much IMO, so I would pass on that. but with the shaft and the tune, you will be able to push 150mph and have a faster acceleration. Don't feel bad. A friend of mine just got a new Mazda MX-5 for 35K, Same price as my car, and I can smoke her on the track any day without even trying. So there is worst out there!

cut your antenna down to about 8"...they'll never notice but you will...and you'll love the sleek look. believe me a shorty antenna makes a difference :D just an idea since nothing else seems to be working out for now

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.