Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had a lady back into me with an excurtion {pardon my spelling} and i knocked it back out and its still all ruff paint is coming off and deep creeses.
it was already jacked so i cut it and rewelded my exhaust a little higher. doesnt look bad ill post pics hopefully sometime tomorrow.
yalls opinion should i get a gt bumper stay with a 6 or just try and fix what i got? oh and i got a ticket for further than 18 inches from the curb even though it was a cultisac and i pulled straight in. :disgust:

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
since you have to paint it anyway I would get a GT rear bumper its far more smooth and clean looking that cutting holes for the tips in your current one.... cutting holes just looks tacky.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
i think mid-west mustangs prolly sells them. other then that i would go to a local junk yard, ull prolly get a much better deal.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
I got my old cobra front from bumpers.com pre painted oem ford so the match will be perfect if your paint is in top shape... however its cheaper to buy an 01 cobra from from gefracing.com for 320~ that comes wiht everything minus paint and shipping charges, which will be 100 shipping and another 150 paint

the roush s3 front is 420 shipping so its the same in the end as the 01 cobra front its which ever you like more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts