Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
That's the same as those headlight covers white99stang has. All they are is a big plastic piece that sticks to your taillights with 3m adhesive tape.

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
^ ur almost right. :)

I have the headlights and I had the taillights.

Headlights: They're a big plastic piece that has some heavy duty velcro on the top of the headlight covers. The velcro attaches to the top of your headlight housing. You don't have to worry about them coming off or getting stolen, because the hood has to come up. They are not illegal (at least in AL) during the day I know. When I got pulled over, I had them on, and he didn't mention them. During the night, I would strongly suggest you taking them off. You can see, but not enough to really matter. I do leave them on if I am just goin down the street, but any farther, I take them off.

Taillights: These will get stolen. I don't personally like the way they look anymore. I love my sequential tails and they would take away from them. :) They attach the same way, with velcro attached to the 4 corners of your taillight. Easy to steal. Also not illegal, I was pulled over 2x with these on, once in the day, and once at night. Never mentioned.

I would personally suggest the headlight covers. They may be a bit of a pain to take off and put on, but they are so worth it, imo. :)

About that nightshade taillight tint, I've heard it is CRAP. just what I've heard though.

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6641
^ Click for a link to see my rear with the taillight blackouts. I didn't to it cuz it's a little big.

[IMG]http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6245
^With covers on.

^Parking lamps, w/ covers.

^ The velcro.

^ Cover and headlight, cover off.

^ Cover and headlight, cover on.

^ On car, hood closed.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I really like those on that black cobra but it looks better on whitestang's. I say get em, I would if they had them for my year.

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
^ they do, but please don't. They DO NOT LOOK GOOD on 94-98, imho.

I got mine from ebay, and honestly, they could be better quality. I have heard nothing but excellent things from Ford Power. ;)

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
I might have the honeycomb rear tail light vinyl up for sale here soon...trying to figure out the pattern. I might just continue this honeycomb all the way across my back...hm... might be an interesting look. Like behind the tag and all that stuff.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
The only problem with those from FordPowerNet is it also tints over your reverse lights...which means less visibility backing up..which already sucks to begin with

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
lowflyn said:
The only problem with those from FordPowerNet is it also tints over your reverse lights...which means less visibility backing up..which already sucks to begin with
smae with the autobadges one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts