Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just interested if it is considered cool/not cool to put decals on your stang.I don't mean the large type that go on the body.The kind that you would put in the rear windows,small and tasteful.

I have a white Mustang,and don't really care for body striping and the like.Your thoughts will be appreciated.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brent said:
What kind of decals are you looking at?

Thats just it....I don't know.Just something tasteful with a little color in it to kinda dress up the look a little.White is great imo,but I need a little contrast.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure.Perhaps a few small ones in each of the rear windows is what I'm thinking.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i dont like alot going on so if you do put something maybe put a small sticker on each quarter window~

I myself dont care for much of anything visible on the outside of the car.... maybe a sticker on the back window on the bottom part.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
I always try to look at my car as a peice of artwork as far as looks go, try looking at it from that perspectice, and dont stick a sticker on the car cuz you simply want a sticker... only put it on the car if it adds to the looks or overall projection of the car... think about it and if you like the way the sticker makes it look then thats what matters.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Here's my white stang with the decals I have..some may think it's too much, but I rather like the attention it draws to my car now.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
how about some small white lettering on your side rear view mirrors that say 'objects in mirror are losing' ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for your input,guys.Yeah,I know its a personal thing,guess I'm just be cautious about not making my ride look cheesey.Just a little contrast is what I'm thinking.The car does have the word Mustang in black on the panels,just below the doors(the dealer put them on)...I'm not even sure I like that..lol.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Ghostbuster said:
Thanks for your input,guys.Yeah,I know its a personal thing,guess I'm just be cautious about not making my ride look cheesey.Just a little contrast is what I'm thinking.The car does have the word Mustang in black on the panels,just below the doors(the dealer put them on)...I'm not even sure I like that..lol.
yea thats an option on some stangs, many people dont like those your not alone lol

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
MonteCitan said:
how about some small white lettering on your side rear view mirrors that say 'objects in mirror are losing' ?
Camaros in mirror are further back than they appear, lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts