Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking to either purchase the ram air hood from cervinis or

Lowering the car with a few other suspension goodies. The price is about equal. Any thoughts I feel pretty torn between the two

Here's a pic of the car

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1475603133.571556.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's kind of where I was leaning.

I was looking to get the following parts

Steeda Camber plates
Bmr panhard bar
Bmr panhard support bar
Bmr panhard relocation brackets
Bmr lowering springs
And the koni orange shock/struts

Does this look like a decent start?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I say: get the Hood.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
TURD

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I just did the steeda sport springs on mine, and didn't need a adjustable panhard bar

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I would skip it but since the new wheels I can tell it's shifted towards the drivers side and it's driving me nuts.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Yeppp, What kit do you have on it now?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nothing is stock ride height. The wheels are 19" staggered niche targas with nitto nt555g2's

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
We need to meet up to take pictures of these ugly *** things, i literally don't have any of mine.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I do want to do the same grille and fog lights as you though

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We need to meet up to take pictures of these ugly *** things, i literally don't have any of mine.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I do want to do the same grille and fog lights as you though

Absolutely man. As soon as I get it clean we can take some photos. I always like a good excuse to use my camera equipment.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Definitely lower it the stock hoods for 2013-2014 gt's are ok stock while the stock wheel gap is terrible ?.

Ya you have a point. Any thoughts on the suspension setup I listed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Absolutely man. As soon as I get it clean we can take some photos. I always like a good excuse to use my camera equipment.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Ya you have a point. Any thoughts on the suspension setup I listed.

I would recommend eibach sportlines, sexy drop but not too low for the street. Here's a pic of my car before and after ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1475619133.885476.jpg sportlines

·
Registered
547 Posts
That's kind of where I was leaning.

I was looking to get the following parts

Steeda Camber plates
Bmr panhard bar
Bmr panhard support bar
Bmr panhard relocation brackets
Bmr lowering springs
And the koni orange shock/struts

Does this look like a decent start?

I would lean towards yellows, they are adjustable and I love them!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Not to mention good doesn't do anything vs suspension makes a hell of a difference. I did not know how big of a pos the stock suspension was

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not to mention good doesn't do anything vs suspension makes a hell of a difference. I did not know how big of a pos the stock suspension was

I know what you mean. I'm trying to find a happy median. My last mustangs all had really low stiff suspensions and I'm trying not to go too crazy just somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know what you mean. I'm trying to find a happy median. My last mustangs all had really low stiff suspensions and I'm trying not to go too crazy just somewhere in the middle.

It advertised 1.2 in the front and 2 in the back but I think it dropped mine a bit more than that. If you don't want yours too low and rough I would get eibach pro springs which shouldn't be as stiff. But yeah it is very low but I have had no issues with scraping at all.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK Im still deciding I looked at steeda but it seemed like not enough. The Bmr advertise 1.5in drop

1 - 20 of 45 Posts