Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
You can dip you're roof with dip and save money that's what I did on my other mustang. You can do other things with you're money like performance wise

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks really good I've made my decision plasti dip it is haha. Did you do those stripes too?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Never have understood why people enjoy getting money back. Last year I owed $14.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Never have understood why people enjoy getting money back. Last year I owed $14.
Honestly, it's like a forceful savings for me...but with a rather large return. They take between 900-2000 depending on how much I make and I get back 9-15k.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
2002VertGT said:
Honestly, it's like a forceful savings for me...but with a rather large return. They take between 900-2000 depending on how much I make and I get back 9-15k.
Well everyone is different. I prefer having my money during the year instead of a 0% loan to the government

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Well everyone is different. I prefer having my money during the year instead of a 0% loan to the government
That's the thing...it's not a zero percent loan to me....even if they took 0 out I would still get 5-9k back at the end of the year....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts