Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the chrome rims in your signature. Why not stick with those?
sick of chrome already

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I like your current rims but I also like those rims. What I'm trying to say is I don't think you can go wrong either way the black trim on your car+those bullitts will be awesome.
yeah i want the black and red theme and i think these all glossy black wheels would look perfect with the black pieces i have on my car

·
Registered
77 Posts
sick of chrome already

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

yeah i want the black and red theme and i think these all glossy black wheels would look perfect with the black pieces i have on my car
Personally I do like the rims in your sig better, but hey that's just me. If you just want to get away from the chrome look you could get some black Plasti Dip and make them look matte black. I think it would look pretty good on your car! But like I said it's your car, if you like the Bullits better then go for it, they are still a great looking rim.

Plasti Dip:
https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?mode=add&productid=8&cat=8&page=&is_featured_product=

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree with seeing how you like it with the plasti dip first. Try before you buy.... or at least a good photoshop.. I think red and black look amazing together but everyone has their own opinion.

But to answer your question, I think they'd look great.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Personally I do like the rims in your sig better, but hey that's just me. If you just want to get away from the chrome look you could get some black Plasti Dip and make them look matte black. I think it would look pretty good on your car! But like I said it's your car, if you like the Bullits better then go for it, they are still a great looking rim.

Plasti Dip:
https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?mode=add&productid=8&cat=8&page=&is_featured_product=
i have plasti dip on already.. i dipped all my wheels first, then i left the lip chrome.
i like it but im not digging the matte black no more

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the look with lip chrome and the spokes matte black! If you really want they have plasti dip glossifier, but I wouldn't go that far haha. Those Bullits should look good on your car if you do end up going with them. Just make sure to keep those tires clean and shiny with Armor-all or something like it!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the look with lip chrome and the spokes matte black! If you really want they have plasti dip glossifier, but I wouldn't go that far haha. Those Bullits should look good on your car if you do end up going with them. Just make sure to keep those tires clean and shiny with Armor-all or something like it!
yeah man. i cant decide on keeping my wheels with the plasti dip on or getting the bullits

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If your looking for a 5 spoke wheel black cobra or saleen rims would look awesome, if you want to change it up black gt4's or fr500 wheels also look great
i would LOVE to get black saleens but i dont wana get 18's cuz then i need new tires since i got 17's. and idk how the 17" saleen wheels from AM would look

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Everyone has bullits

Be different
what would u suggest

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
i would LOVE to get black saleens but i dont wana get 18's cuz then i need new tires since i got 17's. and idk how the 17" saleen wheels from AM would look

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

what would u suggest
I like your rims with the silver lip.. That picture you posted

If anything cobra 40th anniversary rims look sick staggered

Also Latemodelresto came out with some new rims that look cool

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Mustang-SVE-Series-One-Wheels

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
555 Posts
Why not add a set of big and littles to your arsenal? Slap some Mickey Thompson ET streets on some Weld wheelds and take them to the track. IMO if your going to have more than one set then one of those sets should be for the track. :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts