·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
So, I've got the Boss hood and roof decal along with the hood accent (spears). Now, I'm having second thoughts about the spears. Might look odd? Or badass? What's your thoughts? Anyone have the two together?

Boss decal: http://www.americanmuscle.com/boss-hood-decal-matteblack-1012.html

Accents: http://www.americanmuscle.com/hood-accent-decal-matteblack-1012.html

My car btw.
Get Kona in here, he has all that stuff and extra bro! His car looks sweet so i say go for it!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Don't do what the silver car did. DO do what I did. Spears are too little man. Go big or go home.

I was thinking this too. But it's too much and just drops off too much. I followed my character lines and you see what that turned out to be. Before and after pin striping btw. Makes all the difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Don't do what the silver car did. DO do what I did. Spears are too little man. Go big or go home.

I was thinking this too. But it's too much and just drops off too much. I followed my character lines and you see what that turned out to be. Before and after pin striping btw. Makes all the difference.
+1 love the black on your hood! Looks badass on a white car.So sweet!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
So, I've got the Boss hood and roof decal along with the hood accent (spears). Now, I'm having second thoughts about the spears. Might look odd? Or badass? What's your thoughts? Anyone have the two together?

My car btw.
I'd say do the accents but get a hood scoop to got with it, that year model looks Grimm with a scoop

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Get Kona in here, he has all that stuff and extra bro! His car looks sweet so i say go for it!
Here I am bro. You rang

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I think your ride looks awesome. Love the black striping up against your white car. I do miss the factory grill on your ride. Lol

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

My car btw.
I love my spears on mine

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's too much for my taste white! And Kona looks good but idk, not convinced with the spears.. I already have everything so I may just put it on and see how I like it. Can always take them off. I appreciate the pics though!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
That's too much for my taste white! And Kona looks good but idk, not convinced with the spears.. I already have everything so I may just put it on and see how I like it. Can always take them off. I appreciate the pics though!
The 1st person to say they don't like the giant 69 boss hood. Congrats, I'll fed ex a cookie to New York. But don't so both like that silver car I showed you. I worked with him.

My concern was the pin stripe not matching the side. And also the gap of the spears and boss decal

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Like the Boss hood cowl, but not a fan of the spears. Great color the Kona Blue. It was my first choice, but two dealers in my area could not get one with the options I wanted.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would say do one or the other, preferably the boss hood decal and do away with the stripes

·
Registered
519 Posts
What about the roof decal and just the spears? Not the whole hood decal...

You could plasti-dip the spears first to see if you like...? Personally, I like the black spears on the grabber and it would really go with the black roof!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts

Boss decal: Mustang Matte Black Boss Style Hood Decal (10-12 All) at AmericanMuscle 26151 - Free Shipping!

Accents: Mustang Matte Black Hood Accent Decal (10-12 All) at AmericanMuscle 26154 - Free Shipping!

My car btw.
I think the hood spears look awesome! The Boss decal also look really good. On Grabber Blue I don't think you can go wrong, just about any black accent looks great!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 1st person to say they don't like the giant 69 boss hood. Congrats, I'll fed ex a cookie to New York. But don't so both like that silver car I showed you. I worked with him.

My concern was the pin stripe not matching the side. And also the gap of the spears and boss decal
Haha, not to say I don't like it, just not something I'd put on my car. Wouldn't go with my theme. And yeah, that gap was my concern as well.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

What about the roof decal and just the spears? Not the whole hood decal...

You could plasti-dip the spears first to see if you like...? Personally, I like the black spears on the grabber and it would really go with the black roof!
Well, the hood decal is what I want. It's together with the spears that I'm iffy about

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Buy the hood decal now...can always go with the spears later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts