Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. This year I am looking to dress up my engine some and maybe do a few mods. It is stock now.

I am not looking into spending a bunch of money, I am a college student and working as a server for a job, so I don't have a lot of money to spend.

Do you all have any suggestions? I want to concentrate on making it clean and getting some color in it.

Also, if you all have pics of your engine, post them up. I want to start getting some ideas now so I know what I want to do this spring and how much to save up for it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Well to make the Engine area look nicers you can add a Chrome Cold Air intake, Polish the upper intake, add a Strut tower brace. I would stay away from colored hoses, i think they take the look away. Also you can get some parts powder coated, valve covers the brace. and so on.

·
Registered
941 Posts
on ebay there are some chrome parts that may or may not fit, but link us to a part and we'll let you know. www.summitracing.com is a good site to find parts as well. i've seen an overflow resevoir for 30 bucks on ebay that definitely does fit, strut tower covers, strut tower braces (chrome/polished), wires, even a polished intake manifold that looked awesome. a mac cold air kit is chrome and it'll make it look a lot nicer as well. what year stang do you have?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
first off just clean it, get all the grease off, and dirt. my car has 90,??? miles on it now and the engine looks cleaner then my friends 04 mustng. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yes plz do, its nice

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
:headbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts