Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont even know if this is the right place to post this but oh well. Alright i just killed my battery tonight and i was going to pick up an Optima tom. morning but i dont know whether to get a yellow deep cycle or a red starter battery cause i am planning on getting a system this summer and i dont know if the red starter battery can handle my system when i get it. I just want to hear what you guys have to say;) peace

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you want to race, get red. If you want a kickass battery for a sound system, go yellow. I went yellow. Couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Also. Just in case: Don't let those ****ers try to con you into buying a stinger battery. They tried to do it to me. Said Optima doesn't sell yellow tops anymore. Said Stinger bought them out. Said a stinger yellow top = optima yellow top. Don't believe them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Laser02 said:
Also. Just in case: Don't let those ****ers try to con you into buying a stinger battery. They tried to do it to me. Said Optima doesn't sell yellow tops anymore. Said Stinger bought them out. Said a stinger yellow top = optima yellow top. Don't believe them.
Where did you buy yours from? AutoZone

·
Registered
574 Posts
Got it from Pep Boys. Autozone didn't carry Optimas when I got mine. They do now, I believe, according to the signs in the windows.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought the red top and im on the road again:drive: ...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts