Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Oracle halos are so amazing! They look sick on mustangs also... Are you thinking of some? They only work with the stock headlights so if you have anything like raxioms they don't work.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soccerluvr4 said:
Oracle halos are so amazing! They look sick on mustangs also... Are you thinking of some? They only work with the stock headlights so if you have anything like raxioms they don't work.
yeah I'm thinking about doing it. just wasn't sure yet really. I wanna do colorshift in my heads and fogs. I have the boss 302 fog lights and they're kinda small

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
I'm not sure if they have anything for the boss fog lights, but those color shifts are amazing to look at. I like how they come with a remote and you can make your own sequences for a light show from your headlights... Sadly they don't have a huge selection for Mustangs and have a bigger one for Camaros. But they've still got good stuff.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soccerluvr4 said:
I'm not sure if they have anything for the boss fog lights, but those color shifts are amazing to look at. I like how they come with a remote and you can make your own sequences for a light show from your headlights... Sadly they don't have a huge selection for Mustangs and have a bigger one for Camaros. But they've still got good stuff.
yeah I get so pissed off looking at their website. they have side mirrors, side markers, badges, scanners, tail light halos, EVERYTHING for camaros and no one on earth does that for mustangs. makes me wish I had a camaro.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soccerluvr4 said:
Don't wish you had a camaro just because of that lol...
lol yeah that's true. I'll rephrase it. I wish oracle would get their head out their ass and make more mustang stuff hash

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

m_tyler_r said:
lol yeah that's true. I'll rephrase it. I wish oracle would get their head out their ass and make more mustang stuff hash
haha**

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sherifdude said:
Oracle lights sucks i had 2010 camaro ss and the led always going out cheap led lights
dang. I was wanting the ccfl but I'm not hearing too much good about them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts