Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ordered my exhaust today. Haha. Went with the Flow masters American Thunder. I'm so excited for this!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
primer2tone said:
Thanks. I'm so excited haha. I can't wait for her to come in. Paid 390 with my 15% off and with the mail in rebate I believe it's another 50$ off.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
primer2tone said:
Are you going to install it yourself?
Haha is there really any other way to do it. Ian have my boss or a friend help me but I'm not gonna go to a shop and pay a good chunk for them to install it. Can't afford it either haha

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Venomouz831 said:
It's easy to install em get someone to help
That's what I've read. The most annoying part is removing the old exhaust. Luckily though my boss is letting me use the shop and tools I need on the weekend. Working for a roofing company I have everything ill need lol. Plenty of saws to get the old tail pipe off and hand or air tools for the bolt on the pipes

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Barrett775 said:
That's what I've read. The most annoying part is removing the old exhaust. Luckily though my boss is letting me use the shop and tools I need on the weekend. Working for a roofing company I have everything ill need lol. Plenty of saws to get the old tail pipe off and hand or air tools for the bolt on the pipes
You're good to go then!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There will be before and after pics haha. Needed to replaces Gail pipe said dock it and am going for a set up from the mid pipe back. Haha. Also getting a cold air intake in 2 weeks on next pay day

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Barrett775 said:
There will be before and after pics haha. Needed to replaces Gail pipe said dock it and am going for a set up from the mid pipe back. Haha. Also getting a cold air intake in 2 weeks on next pay day
Well exhaust came in today ad tomorrow morning she goes on the car. Will have before and after pics :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts