Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep... ordered my rims today from matt over at crossroadzdirect. CANT WAIT TILL THEY GET HERE!!! These are the ones i got

18" black deep dish bullitts with polished lips:

·
Banned
321 Posts
Those will look nice as hell... I thought bout getting the all chrome ones... Let me know how they work out for ya!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice buy zim they gonna look saweet

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, 18x10 on rear... 18x9 up front

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope... goin 275/40/18 all around... i dont care if the rears are stretched a little... 315s are way too much rubber. SCrwe that

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brent said:
yep :lol:
nope... im careful when i drive ;) Ive got no curb rash on mine now that ive had for 4 years..

·
Registered
941 Posts
i don't usually say this but...

DAS PHAT zim. is there a drool smiley? let's find out. :drool:
you seriously need a 315 or wider tire. you can't rotate them anyways, so why not get the right sized tire for the wheel? you will live to regret 275's if you put them on a 10" wheel! if you do, i will bet a shiny quarter within a month you will complain here about curb rash.

austin

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if you stick a 275 tire all around WHY DID YOU STAGGER THE RIM SIZES it makes NO SINCE! lol and a 275 o a 10 wide is the same as putting a 205 on an 8 wide OMG lol spend the extra money on a 315 you paid extra for the added inch on the rims now USE it lol dotn come crying when you curb a rim and it look like crap and the tire is very narrow, look at the red 03 cobra teh guy just put 315s on his 10 wide rim, they fit about perfect imagine those tires over an inch more narrow :(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts