Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Your a smart man! I remember when the new Camaro hit dealerships back in 2009 many of the stealerships were charging 3k over MSRP. It wouldn't surprise me if various Ford dealerships try to jam it to the consumer by charging above MSRP for the 2015. I personally would never pay MSRP for a vehicle let alone over MSRP. I say if there is someone willing too pay over MSRP, then rock out.

In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy and cherish my 2011 model. :)
Im a master bull****ter so I will have my way with them:lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Do you enjoy f ing with your salesman? I love breaking the salesman's balls! Lol
Nah not really I had a buddy who sold cars for a Dodge dealer and its a difficult way to make a living but when I go to buy a car I get a price in my mind and thats it, they never let you walk away if you are a serious buyer.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Nah not really I had a buddy who sold cars for a Dodge dealer and its a difficult way to make a living but when I go to buy a car I get a price in my mind and thats it, they never let you walk away if you are a serious buyer.
I hate the car game.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I'll admit it wasn't the best yellow but hey, it was definitely available

It was replaced by Grabber Orange in 2007+ which I like a lot better.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yellow but you are an OCD detailer and had black. I'm glad I got rid of my black. I was tired if having 2 jobs.

Good luck. I'm still waiting on specs (official or did I miss those). I'll go drive one but I'm 99.9% happy with my roush. Tis why I made that jump.

Or black with yellow stripes? That would be sick

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yellow information

Not tring to sway you either way but.. I see where people wonder why not yellow.

The reason Yellow cars are a love them or hate them.
I worked in Bowling Green, KY ( corvette Plant) / Nissan Plant in TN and GM plant in Nashville area.
When shopping used cars, you can always find better deals on the yellow ones..
I fi bought a yellow I would have to have stripping on it to brake it up.
Also a friend of mine who works in Auto sells told me a few years back. Dealers usually dont want yellow cars on trade in. They are harder to sell... it may also effect the deal on the trade in..
By the way i was told the same thing about Green. But I looked for green when I wanted to buy one. So please remember what i wrote is not in stone. Just for information..:D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'd go with the yellow one as well. I'll spend some time test driving them if I can ever get the chance. Ha. I'm sure they'll be selling like hot cakes.
Yea its gonna come down to Yellow or White but today I was at a small Mustang car show here in Naples and now im not so exciting to get rid of my 2013 GHIG 5.0.

The time will come for me to buy a 2015 but now not in such a hurry:)

21 - 40 of 44 Posts