Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IVe been doing crap loads of yard work for people, and doing alot of wax jobs, so i have a nic stash of money stored up. Im plannin on ordering my 3k PI in the next week or so, along with a B&M Supercooler. It should haul when its all said and done. Cant wait!!! Ill definitely let you all know about the results! :D

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
make sure you include about $200 for install. but i cant wait to hear your love for it. just be sure to test it out from a stop and floor it. (wont feel much different above 20mph or so)

·
Registered
567 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
what is a B&M supercooler? :shock:
a B&M transmission cooler (Supercooler is the name of it). ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Paul has been talking about this converter for a while. when he orders it he is going to blow a gasket hehehehehehhehhehehehe :D :D ;) ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Danger Dude said:
Paul has been talking about this converter for a while. when he orders it he is going to blow a gasket hehehehehehhehhehehehe :D :D ;) ;)
Man i talk about all sorts of things b/c im always changing my mind about what i do and dont want. If i had more cash it wouldnt be that way, but i can only buy what i have the money for. :( Oh well, i think i can afford this one. :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dude you dont change your mind that much and you have been focused on the 3000PI converter for a couple of months now so I knew you wern'tchanging your mind on this one 8) 8) 8)

184 Posts
u wont be faster then me with my NOS!!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i wish Corey and i had a chance to race. i would like to have known how we compared. we were pretty close to the same mods

184 Posts
Danger Dude said:
MusclesFromBrussels said:

But I will hahahahahhahhahaahhahah ;) ;) ;)

no one asked u!!!!! :D :D :p :oops:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Danger Dude said:
MusclesFromBrussels said:

But I will hahahahahhahhahaahhahah ;) ;) ;)
HOLY CRAP!!!! COREY JUST OWNED YOU DIRTY STYLE HAHAHAHAHHAHHAH. jk steve.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts